View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story 2?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • grapes (grape juice, grape jam)

34 69.39%
  • onions (onion rings)

19 38.78%
  • garlic (garlic bread)

21 42.86%
  • salmon in fish pond

23 46.94%
  • cannery (to make ketchup, canned fish, other canned things)

25 51.02%
  • dehydrator (to make sundried tomatoes, dried fruit, dried fish, etc.)

19 38.78%
  • smokehouse (to make smoked meat, fish, cheese, and veggies)

27 55.10%
  • Bulldog that looks like Butler Blue II (just kidding) Bulldog or Sheepdog or any new dog

10 20.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Poll and Suggestions 3/2/2014

Executive Chef

Farm 2: Poll and Suggestions 3/2/2014

What items would you like to see come to your Farm?

You can vote only once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also post suggestions for new items you would like to see. For example, what crops, trees, recipes, and decor would you like to have?

Butler Blue II:
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 03-02-14 at 11:04 AM.

Host(ess)
    I would love to see an explanation as to why TL charges different prices for the ponies to everyone.

I would like to see more flowers to plant. I loved the purple flowers at Valentine's Day and wish I kept a row of them just for display. They were so pretty I would have sacrificed those plots and just kept them forever. Also I would like a black and white kitty available for cash and not gems or at least not so many gems. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    And also the previously mentioned ice creamery in last poll

I would love to see better pricing! Please stop adding features to the game when it continually crashes too. Fix first then add features. Oh and please fix the iPad users issue with only seeing the first line of a message!

Farm Supplier
    Instead of asking what you want to see, perhaps listen to what people are saying. More animals that cost ridiculous amounts aren't up high on the list of most posters wishes. You'd charge 500 for the bulldog right?

Reprice the new pony and fix the unbalanced pricing on the others. Show us some honest business practices please, and then you'll find we're more positive and excited about other changes.

NO NEW OVERPRICED DECOR OR ANIMALS PLEASE!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Avoid animations until fix crashes on iPad 1.. Itouch 4....have more reasonable coin price buildings ..

Executive Chef
    This is a potentially great game and addictive too but it has many faults. Mostly I avoid opening the game because the gameplay is simply too slow and tedious. I end up spending way too much time on each session and waiting for loading of barn inventory, shop, waiting for fish to bite is just frustrating. Having to search for the bucket or scythe when you want it, retapping animals cos they won't take feed, all whilst avoiding the numerous TL style gem traps is just ridiculous. Plus the prices have recently gotten ridiculous too.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, lets please keep on topic. This thread is for items (new crops, decorations, workshops, etc. ) you would like to see added to the game.
    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to buy a pony with money at a reasonable price ( maybe max 120.000 ?) We could have some gooses to get their fedders and make pillows ? Pasta, smashed potatoes, soups. Vanillacrops to make icecream. ( we already have chocolate and strawberrys for icecream) Ah and some rasberry ? Rice ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast