Thread: Jewel mania level 214

New Resident

Jewel mania level 214

Hi can anybody tell me how on level 214 Jewel mania you can remove the snakes at the bottom of the screen? I have read the tips & it says you can put out the fire after removing the snakes but I cannot even get to the snakes so hence have no chance with the fire. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks for any help you can give

Banned
    you need to try to make vertical blasters to blast downwards. you can also try combining a blaster with a bomb (if you get lucky) or a diamond with the snake head colour or a blaster (if you get really really lucky). it's hard to plan to make these though since there are so many walls. i would recommend just swapping as fast as you can unless you can make one of these special gems. if you really want to maximise your chances i guess you can also just refresh the board until you can make a vertical blaster/bomb on your first move.

this level is pretty tough but i'm sure you'll get past it good luck!!

Rhino Keeper
    You can also keep refreshing the board (as long as you don't make a move it wont cost energy) until the snake heads are the same color so that if you get a diamond it could take both out. If you get really lucky you could try a diamond and blaster combo. Otherwise I think ilikebeandog is right that you'll just have to keep swapping fast. Sometimes after playing a bunch of times you just a get a lucky board, so I hope that happens for you!

Good luck on 214, that was a tough one. I got so frustrated, had to take a break. Came back & passed in under 50 seconds, lol! Another player had a similar experience. There are tips for this level on pg. 2 & several posts about it on pg. 4 of the Misty Mountain thread (for levels 211 - 216.) If you need help on other Misty Mountain levels, that's the best place to check (or ask, if you need additional tips, clarification, etc.) Good luck!