Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: March/April Sneak Peak

Rhino Keeper
    We can't guarantee a date for when expansions are coming, but we can say that they are on our roadmap
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    New fortunes would be nice too, even if it were just 1 new fortune a week.

I do hope that the Troll Pit will soon drop something more than just coins, perhaps Troll horns/essense in the coming weeks?

I see you are keen to add more food/materials in the game. If this is the case we desperately need the Inventory to be better sorted. Dare i suggest the following categories...(just off the top of my head, this has been suggested elsewhere)

Food (crops/kitchen)
    Materials (wood/stone/workshop)
    Nature (water items/flowers/seeds etc)
    Decorations
    Buildings

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We can't guarantee a date for when expansions are coming, but we can say that they are on our roadmap
    Yay!!! Thank you!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Ps: my map shows a shortcut just around the next bend on the right....

Rhino Keeper
    Phew, I hope the trolls don't overwhelm my kingdom. I just started the Fairie Respite quest and in the main storyline I'm about to expand to the Forgotten Roost. Lots and lots of things to do, craft, collect, feed, water...

But I'm very excited and can't wait to beginn the new quests. Thank you TL for this awesome game!

This sounds great. These sneek peaks are a great way to keep us players coming back for more. I also want to appreciate all of the quest line work that you are doing. Great content means dedicated players.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    New fortunes would be nice too, even if it were just 1 new fortune a week.

I do hope that the Troll Pit will soon drop something more than just coins, perhaps Troll horns/essense in the coming weeks?

I see you are keen to add more food/materials in the game. If this is the case we desperately need the Inventory to be better sorted. Dare i suggest the following categories...(just off the top of my head, this has been suggested elsewhere)

Food (crops/kitchen)
    Materials (wood/stone/workshop)
    Nature (water items/flowers/seeds etc)
    Decorations
    Buildings
    New fortunes are also on our plate - we intend to keep supporting the Fortune Teller regularly
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    yayy thank you

Executive Chef
    Easter is in April & no mention of anything related to that, so guess my chickens won't be laying colored eggs lol? No pet bunny rabbit?...ooh! Or is that the new creature that will be terrorizing our crops & eating all my carrots? Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hey All,

Another month has gone by and we're soon entering March! Since we got so much positive energy from the February Sneak Peak, we decided to do another one for March and a bit of April.

1) The Blythewood Sapling Story Arc
    Part 3 will be the final chapter and is scheduled to go out first week of March.
    -Summary of each part:
    Part 1: Old Thomas reaches out to a long-time friend. A letter arrives that may split the Kingdom in half. A life is saved and welcomed into the Kingdom.
    Part 2: The Baron destroys a piece of history. The Kingdom re-constructs lost knowledge with outside help. The Faeries become restless.
    Part 3: Another side of the story gets revealed, however, history's timeline is still blurry. The Kingdom takes a stand and supports a side. Things stay uncertain while the stranger sleeps.

2) The Troll Tribe Story Arc

-The Troll King is gone and we have his Ruby! What's going on with the Trolls now? Did they get a new King?
    Many players pointed out this part of the story feels incomplete, and they're right! The Troll Tribe story is going to be told in 5 parts and will continue where we left off after defeating the Troll King. Available to players that defeated the Troll King and are Level 22+.

-Why are we going backwards? I thought we were focusing on Level 30+ content?
    We are not moving backwards exactly, just out of order for a bit. The plan was always to expand on the Trolls and their position in the Glimmerwood. The Trolls are major players in the Glimmerwood and we want to fill in this missing piece of the story before moving forward. As alluded throughout the game, the Trolls and Faeries were the original inhabitants of the Glimmerwood. Understanding the Trolls and the Faeries will lead to finding the true heir.

-What happens once the Troll Tribe Story Arc comes to an end?
    Once we complete this story arc we will continue where we left off with the Blythewood Sapling. We will continue to build on the story with all of the pieces in place.

-Can you tell us more about the upcoming story?
    Trolls. Troll Factions. Faeries. Faerie Factions.

3) Other Things
    -Saint Patrick's Event
    A week long event to get lucky! Dig around the Kingdom to pick up charms for your rainbow pot!
    -Something is terrorizing your crops and it's not a Skunkupine!
    -New Items, New Food, New Trades, New Crafts, New Buildings, New Friend!
    -Fish?!

Happy Friday All!
    -Aggwynn and Glimmergate

Can NOT wait!!!!!!! the updates sound amazing!!! thank you Team Lava for such creative story telling and story lines

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brdwybaby View Post
    Sounds exciting! But I second, third, fourth...whatever number the motion to get new expansions! I have ZERO space.
    I don't have much space either with all the flowers, mushroom rings, ponds and wells as well as all the buildings

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast