Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: March/April Sneak Peak

Rhino Keeper

Post Castle Story: March/April Sneak Peak

Hey All,

Another month has gone by and we're soon entering March! Since we got so much positive energy from the February Sneak Peak, we decided to do another one for March and a bit of April.

1) The Blythewood Sapling Story Arc
    Part 3 will be the final chapter and is scheduled to go out first week of March.
    -Summary of each part:
    Part 1: Old Thomas reaches out to a long-time friend. A letter arrives that may split the Kingdom in half. A life is saved and welcomed into the Kingdom.
    Part 2: The Baron destroys a piece of history. The Kingdom re-constructs lost knowledge with outside help. The Faeries become restless.
    Part 3: Another side of the story gets revealed, however, history's timeline is still blurry. The Kingdom takes a stand and supports a side. Things stay uncertain while the stranger sleeps.

2) The Troll Tribe Story Arc

-The Troll King is gone and we have his Ruby! What's going on with the Trolls now? Did they get a new King?
    Many players pointed out this part of the story feels incomplete, and they're right! The Troll Tribe story is going to be told in 5 parts and will continue where we left off after defeating the Troll King. Available to players that defeated the Troll King and are Level 22+.

-Why are we going backwards? I thought we were focusing on Level 30+ content?
    We are not moving backwards exactly, just out of order for a bit. The plan was always to expand on the Trolls and their position in the Glimmerwood. The Trolls are major players in the Glimmerwood and we want to fill in this missing piece of the story before moving forward. As alluded throughout the game, the Trolls and Faeries were the original inhabitants of the Glimmerwood. Understanding the Trolls and the Faeries will lead to finding the true heir.

-What happens once the Troll Tribe Story Arc comes to an end?
    Once we complete this story arc we will continue where we left off with the Blythewood Sapling. We will continue to build on the story with all of the pieces in place.

-Can you tell us more about the upcoming story?
    Trolls. Troll Factions. Faeries. Faerie Factions.

3) Other Things
    -Saint Patrick's Event
    A week long event to get lucky! Dig around the Kingdom to pick up charms for your rainbow pot!
    -Something is terrorizing your crops and it's not a Skunkupine!
    -New Items, New Food, New Trades, New Crafts, New Buildings, New Friend!
    -Fish?!

Happy Friday All!
    -Aggwynn and Glimmergate
    Last edited by Aggwynn; 02-28-14 at 04:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The upcoming updates sound AWESOME!!!

Edit (KP) Teaser!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-14 at 11:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    sounds like my birthday month is going to be exciting
    But,if there are new buildings coming, please tell me there will also be new expansions?!?!?!?!

Executive Chef
    Woow that is absolutely EXCITING Thanks TL
    New Expasion as well?! lol pleaseee if there are new buildings without expansions you'd be really chocking us lol.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW this sounds simply AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Trolls and Faeries were the original inhabitants of the Glimmerwood. Understanding the Trolls and the Faeries will lead to finding the true heir.
    Don't know why, but this part is most intriguing to me

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    New Expasion as well?! lol pleaseee if there are new buildings without expansions you'd be really chocking us lol.
    I really hope for this. My kingdom is full. No more space :O
    Last edited by m1stery; 02-28-14 at 03:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! Expansions not on the list?? Please surprise us with some! I want Sabina off my castle's front lawn!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Thank you! Expansions not on the list?? Please surprise us with some! I want Sabina off my castle's front lawn!!
    I second this, more expansions please.

Executive Chef
    Ohhhh, exciting!! Finally something I can participate in cuz it's not *just* for the old players! Wheeeeeee! I'm so excited for St. Patty's, particularly! Yay TL!

Rhino Keeper
    sounds brilliant!!! i love you Teamlava. you're game is the best !!

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds exciting! But I second, third, fourth...whatever number the motion to get new expansions! I have ZERO space.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast