Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: March/April Sneak Peak

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We can't guarantee a date for when expansions are coming, but we can say that they are on our roadmap
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU ....I LOVE YOU

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    New fortunes are also on our plate - we intend to keep supporting the Fortune Teller regularly
    Awesome TL you are AWESOME

Farm Supplier
    Thankyou so much for all the hard work and creativity you guys have been putting in lately. I am totally obsessed with this game and sooooo excited for all these updates that are coming up. Just a point about unfinished storylines though with regard to the one where there was a theif in the kingdom and the rulers locket got stolen and was never found. There was an intriguing story starting about the rulers past and how she/he came to be in the kingdom but they had to drink a potion to jog their memory then sleep it off for a few hours. Then nothing more was ever said about this and we're none the wiser. Is the ruler still sleeping? Lol! I do hope this storyline too will be finished in the future as I wanna know what happened

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    I really wish there was a "Like" button for this thread because these upcoming updates sounds absolutely amazing! I can't wait
    Go to the top of the thread and you hit the "rate thread" button
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Expansions AND a cool St. Patrick's themed quest?

OKAY. Take my money, Team Lava.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg... I am soooooooooooo super excited!!!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo! Thank you!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Host(ess)
    Thank you for the update! It's really fun waiting to see what's coming next. Castle Story us my favorite cell phone game! I think I'm getting a little obsessed. TY programmers, designers, artists and forum moderators ��

p.s. Inventory organization improvements would be fabulous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fino212 View Post
    Thankyou so much for all the hard work and creativity you guys have been putting in lately. I am totally obsessed with this game and sooooo excited for all these updates that are coming up. Just a point about unfinished storylines though with regard to the one where there was a theif in the kingdom and the rulers locket got stolen and was never found. There was an intriguing story starting about the rulers past and how she/he came to be in the kingdom but they had to drink a potion to jog their memory then sleep it off for a few hours. Then nothing more was ever said about this and we're none the wiser. Is the ruler still sleeping? Lol! I do hope this storyline too will be finished in the future as I wanna know what happened
    We haven't forgotten about that =)

I was a bit confused by that quest line too, it just seemed to finish without any real ending. I'm looking forward to more troll story but I feel like it's taking so long to complete the Greselda quest that I'm falling behind! I've been on the same bit for about 2 months now waiting for a dragon and now the scales to make the sword of darkness, I finally got my adult dragon about 10 days ago but only have 6 of 10 scales so far :s

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast