Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Board (For improving Gameplay)

Unregistered

Lightbulb Suggestion Board (For improving Gameplay)

Feel free to add your suggestions or back up mine!

1) A 'close shop' button so you can close your shop at night or why you are away. Many people are already blocking their doors when they need to stock up on food so rather than doing it through 'design' mode...why not just give players an option button.

2) A photo album. We have the ability to take photo's of our bakery. Why not give players an album that others can view. Let us show of our changes through time.

3) A 'delete Neighbour' button next to the names on our neighbourhood list so that we can easily take members off our list.

4) A 'reset bakery' button. I find many people accidentally make mistakes or simply want to start from scratch. I'm not saying that we should get all our money back that we spent on gems, just a simple default button to tart over.

5) The ability to hire waitresses for messy tables or dirty spilled floors. Make it challenging and add some humour. If the tables aren't cleared customers get grumpy, or worse....they throw up from smelly old food. If there's food spilled on the floor...customers slip up. If the place is clean then customers leave bigger tips? What about health inspections or food critic visitors to give you a certificate for your cafe wall.

Okay that's all the ideas I can think of for the moment, If anyone wants to add an idea or back up my suggestions feel free!!!

Unregistered

Another idea!

What about a fridge or cupboard appliance to allow food to be automatically stored for a small amount of time. Say if it took 1hour to cook some biscuits (and so they will go off in an hour if not served).....then the biscuits will last 2hours in the fridge.

Unregistered

Talking Private Messaging

I think an option to report user or send private messages would be good!!

wyndancer

Lightbulb Suggestions

1: I am not in favor of having wait staff... I do not have the time to deal with them. It then becomes more like another game that is already out and you still have patrons upset at the slow service.

2: I would like to see more options for food/drinks and times. Esp shorter times.

3: I like the gifting system, except you never know exactly who received gifts and who didn't since the limit is 20 per day.

4: It would be nice to have the option to remove a person from the invite neighbor section. or have the invite disappear if they do not accept after x-number of days. I have 3 that were sent out the end of December and no response, time to axe them.

5: the disappearing food bug: others have mentioned this in other threads. it is annoying esp when I figure I am good for a few hours and come back to check msgs before heading out and the food is gone after 10 minutes or less. I get lots of money, but was counting on the food being there for a while. So the bakery gets closed again until the food is ready. Just irritating.

5: overall, for a free app unless you wish to buy gems or coins, I like this app. It is easy, fun, and doesn't require me to be there constantly to monitor my bakery. That is a plus when you have an outside life beyond the virtual world. Thanks for doing a good job.

Unregistered

Talking Alfresco dining

I'd like to see a small alfresco dining area in the grassed area, complete with little umbrellas etc

Lady_Lollycake

Thumbs up Alfresco!!

Wow i love the outdoor setting idea!!!!

What about the option to choose detail about the outside of our store? Like the bricks and sign work. Or a little letterbox to receive personal messages from other players.

Unregistered

StormID login?

i have an ipad and an iphone, i would love to be able to check on the same bakery i have on two devices. as of now, i havent done much with my iphone bakery because i only want one bakery... a login would be nice here.

Lady_Lollycake

Lightbulb Identity

Please more avatars to choose from!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Rotation

I would like to rotate my bakery to see it from all sides, and can we have a menu board for the wall.

Unregistered
    We can already delete neighbors, no? And I think PM is not workable because most of us have strangers as neighbors...can you imagine the spam and flaming that might start if we can PM? There'll be alot more QQing on these boards. Nonetheless, good to see some fresh ideas coming in and hopefully this will get TL moving *prods developers with a stick*

I just think we should get a ton more decorations. All the bakeries are starting to look same-y to me. Come on TL, look at the amount of stuff you can buy on RS. I want a flamingo **** it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast