Thread: Hello, I'm new. Please help me.

Hello, I'm new. Please help me.

Hello, everyone, I have some questions.

When I build a new oven, I need some tools from friends. Now I have over 200 friends, and I only need 5 tools.

But after I sent my request, I could not receive even 1 piece of tool within that day.

So, I think it is because I already received 20 gifts from friends that day, I can't get more within a day.

Is that true?

And I also want to know, if some of the 20 gifts I don't want, and I deleted 5 of them. Can I get 5 more gifts?

Nightclub Owner
    Sending too many requests in a day can actually delay getting the parts as only 20 get sent out each day. The gifts and requests are separate so that wouldn't affect it. You should be able to decline gifts which allows other neighbours to gift you. Ther might be an issue with this but I can't remember if off the top of my head.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by upcloud View Post

And I also want to know, if some of the 20 gifts I don't want, and I deleted 5 of them. Can I get 5 more gifts?
    Yes. Whatever # of gifts u decline means ull be able to accept that many more. It's very important that at the start of the day ( or whenever ur new list of gifts appear) that u go thru the list of gifts uve received and either accept or decline them so that ur other nbrs have the opportunity 2 attempt 2 gift u. Also try 2 make sure ur nbrs know what parts u really need.
    I make it a habit 2 ACCEPT ALL GENERAL PARTS even if I don't currently need them.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 02-28-14 at 03:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait, we can only send out 20 requests?

Nightclub Owner
    You can send out more than 20 but only 20 go out that day. The next day the next 20 go out and so on. You'll get a much better response only sending to 20 that you know will respond daily.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, good to know. Thanks.