Thread: Change Kingdom Name for 10 Gems

Executive Chef

Change Kingdom Name for 10 Gems

Anyone else seen this offer from Old Thomas on your kingdom profile? Anyone done it? Can we only do it once, for 10 gems?

You can do this more than once.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Hunh, verrrrry interesting, thanks lol...looking for ways to gain gems. Want blue dragon and and and lol...

This means you SPEND 10 gems in order to be able to change your kingdom name. This is NOT a way to get gems. Sorry to burst your bubble but I also hopes this saves you from spending gems on something you don't want.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tollerach View Post
    This means you SPEND 10 gems in order to be able to change your kingdom name. This is NOT a way to get gems. Sorry to burst your bubble but I also hopes this saves you from spending gems on something you don't want.
    Ohhhhhhhhh! ...well dang, it's worded in a confusing way on there, then. *boo boo lip* - yeah, my bubble's burst but at least I hadn't done it yet, was sitting here trying to think of a new name lol.
    Wow, thanks for the head's up. Gem traps are bad enough, this woulda been ANOTHER 10 gems to watch get flushed lol. Whew, saved by tollerach, THX!

Executive Chef
    LOL! ...more I think about this ...of COURSE it was silly of me to think there was such an easy way to earn T-E-N gems in CS!! How utterly juvenile of me lol. Chalk it up to a brunette having a blonde moment, sheesh. Lol

The Honorable Panda
    In all the Team Lava games there is an option to change your game name but the cost to do this is 10 gems.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request