Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Mithril Dragon

I hope you decide on the dragon. I think you might regret it in the future if you don't have a stock pile of milrith and adamant

Farm Supplier
    I was on the fence about the Mithiral Dragon because at the time I had about 25 mithiral stocked up and it wasn't needed very often so I was like "Eh, I don't really need this, I seem to come across it often enough." Then there was a gem sale, so I used up the last of an iTunes gift card that had been sitting around since Christmas and bought I think $4.99 worth of gems so I had some to play with and decided to splurge on him. I like to try and get all the animals, but I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on them. I've been lucky so far, I actually have one of everything now and a lot of them (like my royal pig and cow, different colored cows, sheep and pigs, etc) I've gotten as drops from knight quest. Actually, I have not paid gems for any of them now that I think about it, with the exception of the Mithiral Dragon and one of my other dragons. ANYWAY that got so rambly...my point is I wasn't going to get him, but I caved because I thought he was cute, and I had the gems and now I'm really glad I did. Mithiral seems to be needed a lot lately, adamant is too with the Blythwood Sapling quest (and you need a lot of mithiral to make even one adamant). I think he's worth the money. I was worried he'd only drop once every two or three days or something like that, or that mithiral wouldn't be dropped every time you collect from him, but you collect from him as often as you do the other dragon, and he drops mithiral every time, along with coins, dragon scales and maybe energy? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've gotten energy from him. I usually collect from him and my other two regular dragons all in a row so I could have mixed up who dropped what easily, so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong!

Very long story short, I give him 4.5 out of 5 stars. It'd be 5 out of 5 except I think he's a liiiiiittle pricy, but if you don't mind parting with the gems its definitely a good investment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinarain View Post
    I was on the fence about the Mithiral Dragon because at the time I had about 25 mithiral stocked up and it wasn't needed very often so I was like "Eh, I don't really need this, I seem to come across it often enough." Then there was a gem sale, so I used up the last of an iTunes gift card that had been sitting around since Christmas and bought I think $4.99 worth of gems so I had some to play with and decided to splurge on him. I like to try and get all the animals, but I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on them. I've been lucky so far, I actually have one of everything now and a lot of them (like my royal pig and cow, different colored cows, sheep and pigs, etc) I've gotten as drops from knight quest. Actually, I have not paid gems for any of them now that I think about it, with the exception of the Mithiral Dragon and one of my other dragons. ANYWAY that got so rambly...my point is I wasn't going to get him, but I caved because I thought he was cute, and I had the gems and now I'm really glad I did. Mithiral seems to be needed a lot lately, adamant is too with the Blythwood Sapling quest (and you need a lot of mithiral to make even one adamant). I think he's worth the money. I was worried he'd only drop once every two or three days or something like that, or that mithiral wouldn't be dropped every time you collect from him, but you collect from him as often as you do the other dragon, and he drops mithiral every time, along with coins, dragon scales and maybe energy? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've gotten energy from him. I usually collect from him and my other two regular dragons all in a row so I could have mixed up who dropped what easily, so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong!

Very long story short, I give him 4.5 out of 5 stars. It'd be 5 out of 5 except I think he's a liiiiiittle pricy, but if you don't mind parting with the gems its definitely a good investment.

Yes he occassionally drops a few energy.

I have a second account which is way behind in the questlines but I have a mithril dragon. i think it is a great investment for someone starting out. I should be at max for mithril and dragon scales by the time that I need them and I wont have to worry about sending knights out to find a burning ember if I ever get a dragon egg

Rhino Keeper
    Happy mother's day to me, I've just treated myself to a Mithril dragon. Finally I'll be able to carry on with the greselda quests as I was stuck waiting for dragon scales (still waiting for bestiary books to be able to hatch the poor dragon egg and will need mithril for that anyway)

Just got myself a mithril dragon. Needed a treat to cheer myself up. Just a bad week. Will be great to max up on mithril. Anyone joining me? ����

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910