Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mithril Dragon

Mithril Dragon

Has anyone purchased the Mithril Dragon yet? It's 400 gems, and it drops dragon scales and mithril. I'm having a hard time getting enough mithril (don't have the goal unlocked to craft it yet), so I'm considering purchasing this. How frequent are the drops of scales and mithril?

Summary Info
    400 gems in market
    1 hour feeds when a baby
    22 hour collection
    Reported drops
    1 mithril + 2 dragon scales
    1 Mithril + 1 earth wisp
    1 Mithril + 1 armor
    1 Mithril + 2 jewels
    1 Mithril
    1 Mithril +3 dragons scales
    1 Mithril + $1250
    1 Mithril + Coal + coins
    1 Mithril + 5 Energy
    1 Mithril + 2 Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    So, my baby is now growed up! It took 20 feedings, one hour between. 4 gems to skip. Then, it's 22 hours between collections, so I won't have any more info until tomorrow. Hope this helps!
    Okay! First collection:
    One mithril
    Two red dragon scales
    Quote Originally Posted by pugzbakery View Post
    My dragon's first collect was 1 mithril and an earth wisp. (:

Second collection: one mithril, one armor.
    Last edited by maguar; 03-06-14 at 02:06 PM.

I just noticed it. I kinda want one so my current dragon has a friend.

Executive Chef
    I bought one. It's growing up now. I expect it will take 20 feelings like the other dragon, and then I'll post what I can.

Oops! I just realized I typed feelings instead of feedings! No, it was autocorrect. I guess I run an emotional kingdom!
    Last edited by Queenzod; 02-27-14 at 04:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    20?!?... How often do you feed it, as in hours between? (Or feel it, in your case lol j/k )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    20?!?... How often do you feed it? (Or feel it, in your case lol j/k )
    Once an hour. The little tyke has had three feedings so far. It's 4 gems to skip each feeding, but I want to do it the regular way.

Executive Chef
    Once an hour. The little tyke has had three feedings so far. It's 4 gems to skip each feeding, but I want to do it the regular way.
    Ahh, ok, hourly isn't too bad then...I wouldn't wanna waste my gems skipping either - you're a good Mommy. Lol

I'd be interested in buying it but it depends on the drop rate. For 400 gems it better at least be decent but I have my doubts. We'll see.
    Last edited by stuffedmounts; 02-27-14 at 06:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    I want to buy one too but don't want it turn out like the mermaid pond..wait 5 hours for 2 scales but if we get dragon scales more then we do from the other little guys .it might be worth it ,,, I have two reg dragons and hardly ever get scales , thinking hard here ,,as long as we collect from it at least once aday to collect something ,,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmdgames View Post
    Has anyone purchased the Mithril Dragon yet? It's 400 gems, and it drops dragon scales and mithril. I'm having a hard time getting enough mithril (don't have the goal unlocked to craft it yet), so I'm considering purchasing this. How frequent are the drops of scales and mithril?
    Just wondering...can we actually craft this dragon?
    I had a look in the market and there is no wee crate next to it, unlike the other craftable animals. I do apologise if this has already been answered in the blythewood sampling part 2 thread. I haven't read this as I am not finished part 1 yet. Letters still exchanging.
    I wondered if the mithril dragon egg might be a rare drop from the fort as are the other dragon and manticore animals? If not could this be considered ? It would start to take away the feeling of unfairness that this is a gem only acquisition.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Just wondering...can we actually craft this dragon?
    I had a look in the market and there is no wee crate next to it, unlike the other craftable animals. I do apologise if this has already been answered in the blythewood sampling part 2 thread. I haven't read this as I am not finished part 1 yet. Letters still exchanging.
    I wondered if the mithril dragon egg might be a rare drop from the fort as are the other dragon and manticore animals? If not could this be considered ? It would start to take away the feeling of unfairness that this is a gem only acquisition.
    As far as I read no quest as of right now ... So it's a buy only right now

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast