Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/27/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    It's taking me FOREVER to upgrade my mine to level 5. Still need two beams and I don't have enough living wood. Arghgh.
    And that' before the requirements for living wood further down the road....
    Arghghgh I need a lasangia.....

I agree with you. It's taking me forever to upgrade my mine to level 5.

Ugh, my deep mine is still only at level 3. I'm 12 hours away from my deep mine being at level 4. Will is taking forever since I have to stop to do other things. Patience...patience...patience...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by immizgina View Post
    Ugh, my deep mine is still only at level 3. I'm 12 hours away from my deep mine being at level 4. Will is taking forever since I have to stop to do other things. Patience...patience...patience...
    I hear ya! It took me FOREVER to get my mine to level 5 and it depleated me of all things ornate. Ah well.... Also in much need of living wood now.

Rhino Keeper
    I just skipped upgrading my mine after a few weeks of work.

Thank you promotionals.

Host(ess)
    It seems as if you all finished this quest back in the Spring. This is odd, as I've been playing the game for a long time (level 50) and am still working on it.

Anyway, right now I'm stuck at step 13 because the Moonstone Trinket won't appear as an option in the Magic Forge for me to craft. Not sure how to get around this other than by spending gems, which (while possible) defeats the purpose of at least trying to achieve the goal without spending. Open to thoughts on how to get around this.

Farm Supplier
    For lvl. 5 deep mine it is needed 300 living woods for ornate beams and pastes/cements. Since it can be obtained from sawmills, Ivy's hut and very rarely from Sir Pigglesworth and Faeries Respite, lets say an optimist flow of 8/day, it is needed 5 or 6 weeks with ALL DAY ATTENDING the game (or 10 to 12 weeks with normal efforts). Chopping trees is NOT an option, luckiest 1 living wood each 10 energies.

Was it the purpose of this quest to suffer it alongside 3 months unless buying a Living Tree?? OK, then you got it friends.
    Last edited by jdygmgi; 09-24-14 at 01:48 AM.

New Resident
    Hello! I'm at point 8. A Stake in the Tree, but i cant Find the blythewood sapling....if i push upgrade a Windows with 2 block ed goal opens...i forgot something? .....sorry for my english...

New Resident
    It would be cool to have a real life tree trinket to hang on your neck. Cool design.
    Any ideas?

Pipermaid

New Resident
    Trying to get the last 2 garnets to finish the goddess tree but the adventure of going to Mount despair has disappeared?

How am I going to be able to complete this quest??