Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/27/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Goodness tree should look more sofhisticated.. It really looks dull..

Executive Chef
    Discount for those who will run thru todays update (to help us to be ready with resources), I figured out something.

Since part 13 consist of some steps, if you do not finish it (not visiting the tree), you are able to buy/craft additional moonstone trinkets, moonstones and life tree trinkets.

At the moment, I am thinking to buy an additional trinket for 50 gems. As I saw, the plain trinkets were the same in the first 2 upgrades. I do not know what part three of this questline should contain, but it may help rush through certain part.

(I buy an additional one for my second sapling, see more here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....timate-players )

Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    My faeries are up set and won't give no more.... Waiting for up date to day,,,, I want my faeries happy,, I love the stuff they give

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Has any body esle. Had this problem I made two postion gills and when they were done only one was in my inventory. I was not happy all the mermaid scales and all stuff we used to make it... Please team lava ,,can you help and replace it and yes I frosted closed my game and that didn't work I shut my iPad down Nd that didn't work,,,, I wrote,this in your bug department too
    Yes, this happened to me too! Was gutted! Those mermaid scales are hard to come by! Have you managed to get it back yet?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by loui5e View Post
    Yes, this happened to me too! Was gutted! Those mermaid scales are hard to come by! Have you managed to get it back yet?
    This happens to all who get past this stage, step 5 requires Thurston to drink one potion of gills. So, if you crafted 2, one was consumed the moment you cleared that goal in the quest line. Incidentally, about 4-5 posts after the one you quoted by katbtodd, several players responded and sorted this out

Executive Chef
    On my first deep sea adventure. Took a while to gather the MS for the gill potions and still struggling to collect more for subsequent potions.

Farm Supplier
    Help! What to do?

I'm stuck!
    Got the Goddess tree and Fairie level 5 but my tree doesn't grow!
    Does anyone know?

You can go to the first page of this thread, 2nd post and check all the steps to see where you are in the quest. If you're done then there's nothing else to do for now until another update to the Blythewood quest line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My faeries are up set and won't give no more.... Waiting for up date to day,,,, I want my faeries happy,, I love the stuff they give
    I know! They are rather high maintenance beings, aren't they? I mean, they're pretty with their murmurs and lights and things, but ONE little misunderstanding and you're cut off! I do hope this gets sorted. I don't like having any kind of creature mad at me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	12578
    I would LOVE to be able to expand!