Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Our pets, who they are and what they do.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Attachment 12715 this is my cat..Samantha. But we call her Sammy. She sleeps a lot but she catches mice easily! I really adore her. She is a Russian Blue cat.
    I love that colour!

Before my cat Max died he was attacked by dogs, lost an eye and had some nerve damage in his back leg. I kept him inside for as long as I could because he couldn't jump very high. As soon as he learned how to use his back leg better so he could jump he started climbing on my windows and curtains and jumping and creating havoc so I had to allow him outside...which of course was his ultimate demise. Anyway...I thought about getting one of those stairs for him so he could get in and out the window easier. Unfortunately Max was an odd sort of fellow. He would have taken grave offence to that stairs and would have probably pronounced a curse on it, pee on it and shun it.

Grand Emperor
    My cat has decided my bathtub drain is extremely interesting. It's kind of freaking me out.

I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    Maybe it's whatever is down there that's interesting and not the drain itself.

Did I freak you out a little more?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Maybe it's whatever is down there that's interesting and not the drain itself.

Did I freak you out a little more?
    I keep thinking of the clown from Steven King's IT.

Nightclub Owner
    Lol. Could be just the fascination with the water going down the hole. Had a cat once who always would jump up on my kitchen or bathroom counter to watch the water going down the drain. No matter where she was once she heard water she would come running.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. Could be just the fascination with the water going down the hole. Had a cat once who always would jump up on my kitchen or bathroom counter to watch the water going down the drain. No matter where she was once she heard water she would come running.
    I also have a water obsessed cat. She's frequently just sitting in the kitchen sink. I turn on the water for her just enough to trickle and she's in heaven. She loves to try to "get it".

I have two dogs. Their names is Toddy and Chivas. Toddy is the oldest of them and is black and brown. Chivas is white with brown dots
    Hi, I'm Jessica
    I play Petshop story and Bakery story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica7200 View Post
    I have two dogs. Their names is Toddy and Chivas. Toddy is the oldest of them and is black and brown. Chivas is white with brown dots
    Any pics?

Hi, I'm new here, I play CS & BS. Here is a pic of my little Chorkie, Mindy & she is one of the sweetest dogs ever! We've also 2 bunnies, but I haven't got pics of them on this iPad!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	13591

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FizzleStix88 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here, I play CS & BS. Here is a pic of my little Chorkie, Mindy & she is one of the sweetest dogs ever! We've also 2 bunnies, but I haven't got pics of them on this iPad!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	13591
    So cute! She looks like a Mindy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast