Thread: Expansions

Expansions

In which order do you recommend expanding? I have 5/4 for first item and enough for next 2 items. This one is closest to herb area but would require several expansions. I think one away from junk but still require more items. I am running out of space.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Rhino Keeper
    It's been a while since I expanded so I may not be a lot of help. I would recommend heading for the junk pile. The junk piles are always useful. The herb garden is really only useful in later levels as it only gets used in for the jelly maker.
    If you're able to, do as many plane orders as possible, to maximise the chances of getting expansion papers. You'll likely get some extras like nails, possibly screws, paint cans and planks, which will enable you to expand your barn and silo.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    I *think* I found you on FS2. I've sent you a message on there too (at least, I think it's you!!!).
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfFarms View Post
    I *think* I found you on FS2. I've sent you a message on there too (at least, I think it's you!!!).
    Yes, you found me. Thanks for your help!