Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update- 2-26-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    i really dont see the point in this "removing stuff and keep ovens forever locked" policy, really... Thank God i never spent a dime to give my money to this company.
    They need to remove old seasonal content to make room for new ones. Servers run out of room too. As for keeping the ovens locked, they are goal ovens. Unless you were lucky enough to start playing since the game was launched years ago, you would always have locked ovens/recipes. I've been playing for 2 years and have some recipes locked. I'm annoyed like everyone else but I get the reasoning behind it and so don't see the point in constantly complaining about locked items.

well, "locked by goal" is fair, I agree. more or less - I started las summer, and have tons of locked things. frankly speaking, I wd love to get all prev. goals, lets say, even 2 per month, I'm sure I'll manage it. that wd be 100% fair then...

but whatever. it's not fair that many amazing ovens and receipes (whch werent for goals) are not returned at least for resp. holidays seasons.
    during half a year playing I have seen only 2 cases: they returned for hallo 2 ovens in restaurant, and 4 collections in fashion story.

ok, restaurant and fashion get updates from time to time, but bakery stuck with no new receipes, so why not let people to enlarge their possibilities at least by return for short time frame some old ovens. that tons of useless spares still showing up in gifts can make crazy u know

New Resident
    I need neighbours. Will anyone add me? Ploosje32 thx

Executive Chef
    Would love more of the Amethyst theme.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I want a giant bunny for spring!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I play on both an iPad 3 and iPhone 4,
    The updates r 4 everybody but the androids seem 2 get theirs on Monday.
    Androids get updates on the same day as everyone else

Executive Chef
    Ice cream parlor theme! Freaking cute stuff! And alot of items are for coins.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 02-26-14 at 12:04 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I just love that update. It's super cute and it's kinda goes with the last Paris goal. Thanks teamlava ( i cant really say the same for restaurant story tho :-(

Executive Chef
    Can someone show a pic of LTO? Thanks

So happy! I'm out of gems,but I am actually going to spend money on that ice cream parlor. I usually don't,but I must have it. I will be waiting for a gem sale,though.

Everything is just so cute this week.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast