Thread: Glory

New Resident

Glory

I am getting 15 glory where i used to get 72 any reason?

Glory awarded depends on many factors, including the levels of your buildings in comparison to your opponent. If you have recently completed several upgrades, you may be receiving less Glory.

New Resident
    This problem is spreading. We now have 4 members in our alliance of 27 that cannot get better than 20 glory on any attacks. It wasn't a gradual decrease. You drop from 50, 72 or 98 glory to 10, 15 or 20 glory, and it doesn't come back. In our case, it has been 12, 10, 6 and 3 hours this has lasted.

I thought I only depends on the lvl of your royal hall. Why do you people keep changing things without letting anyone know until we find out the hard way and complain. FM needs to be more upfront with us. Why do you people keep messing things up like this. They say if it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by yenminh2 View Post
    I thought I only depends on the lvl of your royal hall. Why do you people keep changing things without letting anyone know until we find out the hard way and complain. FM needs to be more upfront with us. Why do you people keep messing things up like this. They say if it ain't broken, don't fix it.
    Nothing has been changed to the amount of Glory you receive since its release.

Rhino Keeper
    Frozen, I think they are ignorant to the penalty imposed on players who join the alliance mid-war in an effort to artificially win.

Rhino Keeper
    Come to think of it, we're all ignorant to how the penalty works. Some of us just know that if you join an alliance mid-war you're max glory is ?10

Can you ellaborate on the exact penalty rules?

New Resident
    Same problem all over again and can u explain the penalties?

Why do FM even come out with new features but keep all the rules and regulations a secret? These things should have been out in the open for everyone to read when alliance war first came out.