Thread: Will we get the mermaid pond from any quest?

Executive Chef

Will we get the mermaid pond from any quest?

I was just wondering if anyone knows yet whether you can earn the mermaid pond as the result of any goal/quest. I REALLY want to spend some gems on it, but I don't want it to be like when the glimmer dust trove came out--I bought it right away for 40 gems, and then it turned out we had a quest line that let us get it free. Even though I'm kinda glad I have two now because it helps sometimes, I wouldn't have bought it if I'd known I'd just be able to get one by finishing a quest line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone knows yet whether you can earn the mermaid pond as the result of any goal/quest. I REALLY want to spend some gems on it, but I don't want it to be like when the glimmer dust trove came out--I bought it right away for 40 gems, and then it turned out we had a quest line that let us get it free. Even though I'm kinda glad I have two now because it helps sometimes, I wouldn't have bought it if I'd known I'd just be able to get one by finishing a quest line.
    I think so far, no.

The Honorable Panda
    Just through the market for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    As of right now the only way of obtaining a Mermaid Pond is through purchase from the Market. If we make updates to it, we will let you all know =)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request