Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 99

Level 99

Hi everyone! I am new to restaurant story and have a few questions about level 99, the highest level.... How long does it take to get there, how long did it take you if you are on it? And did you play "freely" to get there or spend money to get gems? I just started playing about last week and I don't really want to spend real life money on a game, so how far can you get without doing that?

Thanks so much! If you want to add me I am jewelstheviolinist I tip and gift daily!

Farm Supplier
    Getting to level 99 varies between people, but I got there in 9 months - 1 year. I don't really remember since I wasn't aiming for it, and there's not much incentive for being lvl 99.

Gems are not required to play the game at all. You can get to lvl 99 without spending any gems. Gems in my opinion are just for the decorations or expanding, but both are not necessary.

Nightclub Owner
    You don't need gems to expand.

It took me a bit longer to get to level 99. The original cap was not 99 but 96 I believe. I was at 96 for a while before the cap was increased to 99. I didn't use real money to get there. There is no prize or anything for attaining level 99 either. So take your time.

Executive Chef
    I got 2 lvl 99 in about 9 months. I've used 2 different methods 2 get my gems. The 1st was by mastering recipes. I've mastered all recipes on the reg stove, oven and grill. As far as the other appliances I've mastered all challenge appliances for the challenges that have occurred while I've been playing. I've also "purchased" gems thru iTunes cards. i have not purchased any cards myself . The cards have been given 2 me as presents 4 various holidays. I would never spend my own money on gems. I have better way 2 spend my meager funds.
    I also paid in coins 2 expand here in RS . Now in BS my last couple of expansions I used gems due 2 the high cost of the final 3 or 4.
    Enjoy the game and have fun.
    If ur looking 4 nbrs try the ADD ME sub forum on the TL page that's a good page 2 start off.

Fashion Designer
    It took me about 6 months to get to level 99. The expansions are relatively inexpensive in RS, so I always use coins to expand. I think I still have one more expansion, but, hey, what's the hurry. Just have fun.

99 Level but too far to get to 100

Hi there Team Lava,

I just reached level 99, which was a labour in itself, but I looked at my profile and I saw I got like 99,189,419 points to go? Why such a huge leap?

Farm Supplier
    I guess its the same in most TL games best guess is that they dont like us to be level 100

The Honorable Panda
    The max level by design is level 99. That is why it takes tone of XPs to get to level 100. Some players have done it!

Merging this thread with the current thread on this topic.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Well I can tell you I'm level 68 right now and took me about 5 months. So I'm guessing I'll be level 99 in 3-5 more months.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jules0072 View Post
    Hi there Team Lava,

I just reached level 99, which was a labour in itself, but I looked at my profile and I saw I got like 99,189,419 points to go? Why such a huge leap?
    Welcome 2 lvl 99 and now that uve gotten here ur probably wondering what next? Sure work towards lvl 100 but mainly it's working on mastering equip and recipes. That's what'll keep u busy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast