Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 99

Thanks for merging Kooky, I would have looked through but on iPhone it is such a pain to go through all pages to see if this topic was posted before, but I appreciate the merge I am enjoying the game, I can't wait for holloween to collect the monster oven, seen it in some of my neighbours restaurants and it looks awesome by the way is BS only 99 levels as well?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jules0072 View Post
    ...I can't wait for holloween to collect the monster oven, seen it in some of my neighbours restaurants and it looks awesome by the way is BS only 99 levels as well?
    The monster oven was in a discontinued Halloween version of the game. It probably won't be coming back unless TL changes its policy on these things.

Level 99 is officially the cap in Bakery Story as well.

Host(ess)
    It took me like 1 1/2 - 2 years, but I stopped playing twice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The max level by design is level 99. That is why it takes tone of XPs to get to level 100. Some players have done it!
    I have read some posts saying that there is not a level 100? Have you actually seen places that are level 100? just curious I would think even if there are only a few, they would have a thread to brag on! I know I would be posting that I had hit level 100 lol.... I keep going through the community list watching for any 100's if I ever find one I will be sure to take a screen shot and post it as living proof!! lol...

It would probably take more than 10 years to reach level 100 since you need over 99million exp.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have read some posts saying that there is not a level 100? Have you actually seen places that are level 100? just curious I would think even if there are only a few, they would have a thread to brag on! I know I would be posting that I had hit level 100 lol.... I keep going through the community list watching for any 100's if I ever find one I will be sure to take a screen shot and post it as living proof!! lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It would probably take more than 10 years to reach level 100 since you need over 99million exp.
    I believe there are at least four level 100 bakeries. I have seen all four. One is no longer playing, the other three bakeries are active. There are at least two level 100 restaurants that are still active.

There was a time when there were more level 100 places. TL rolled those places back to level 99. There was quite a ruckus about it when it happened. Several players quit because of that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have a nbr here in RS who is a lvl 100 that made it in 1 1/2 yrs. Of course she made it in such a short time period back when cedar planked salmon, which is a 1hr ck, was 90xps. I'm not sure what it is now since TL changed the xps on it awhile ago. ? also know that or I've been told that the more reg equip u purchase from the game the xps also increase. I've got 33 slots and I really haven't paid attention 2 the xps since I reached lvl 99 and I doubt I'll reach lvl 100 while I'm still alive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12