Thread: Can someone give me tips for working with Customer Service

Rhino Keeper

Can someone give me tips for working with Customer Service

Apologies, wasn't sure where to post this so I figured I'd toss it in here and the mods would move it to the right place.

I can't seem to get my issues resolved to my satisfaction with customer service. Normally what happens is I ask something about my account, they give me an answer that doesn't address the issue. So I'll follow up, get no answer, and then two days later get a form email saying my issue was resolved. What? No it wasn't. I don't even reach out to them that much. Here's an example: A few days ago, the mining thing appeared. I thought you needed gold to play it so I bought 250 gold though I normally only do that in prep for tournaments. I used most of it while playing, then saw that I only had 104 left, so I stopped. I left the mine, but came back in like 10 seconds later. The game froze for a second and then I all of a sudden only had 20-something gold left. No pushing buttons, I didn't get any bombs, food, dynamite, there was nothing to speed up. Just 70 gold gone like that. I emailed customer service, they respond with what gold I spent. Yes, I'm not disputing I spent that gold. But even their math doesn't add up. If they follow history, I won't get a response, or I'll get another response that doesn't address my question, and then two days they will close the ticket. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with them positively?

I never even email them about gold traps, which, though I think they're unethical I accept as part of the game due to human error. I only email them just for glitches like this.
    Last edited by rissah; 02-22-14 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Apologies, wasn't sure where to post this so I figured I'd toss it in here and the mods would move it to the right place.

I can't seem to get my issues resolved to my satisfaction with customer service. Normally what happens is I ask something about my account, they give me an answer that doesn't address the issue. So I'll follow up, get no answer, and then two days later get a form email saying my issue was resolved. What? No it wasn't. I don't even reach out to them that much. Here's an example: A few days ago, the mining thing appeared. I thought you needed gold to play it so I bought 250 gold though I normally only do that in prep for tournaments. I used most of it while playing, then saw that I only had 104 left, so I stopped. I left the mine, but came back in like 10 seconds later. The game froze for a second and then I all of a sudden only had 20-something gold left. No pushing buttons, I didn't get any bombs, food, dynamite, there was nothing to speed up. Just 70 gold gone like that. I emailed customer service, they respond with what gold I spent. Yes, I'm not disputing I spent that gold. But even their math doesn't add up. If they follow history, I won't get a response, or I'll get another response that doesn't address my question, and then two days they will close the ticket. Does anyone have any tips for dealing with them positively?

I never even email them about gold traps, which, though I think they're unethical I accept as part of the game due to human error. I only email them just for glitches like this.
    I would say just let the 70 gold go because if It glitched then they won't see the records, sorry for your loss.

I am, although, on your side on bad customer service, They are just so Slow! I emailed another customer service one time and got an answer in one day, whereas TL's took 1.5 weeks..... :\ C'mon TL.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    what happens is I ask something about my account, they give me an answer that doesn't address the issue. So I'll follow up, get no answer, and then two days later get a form email saying my issue was resolved. What? No it wasn't. .

This is exactly what happens to me. 100% without a doubt. The bolded sentence just renders me speechless.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing your concerns, Rissah! Support will follow up with you.

Please note if you see an email that says solved, it means a support agent has responded. If you missed the response, be sure to check your spam folders. If you don't feel your case was solved, respond to your ticket to reopen it.

@chalupa2030 - Can you send me a PM with your ticket number so we can take a look? Thanks!

Please note that discussing responses from Support is prohibited on the forum for player privacy. Please use Forum Disputes for these types of concerns. Thanks!