Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to get back an old account?

Rhino Keeper

Is there a way to get back an old account?

I was going through old emails and I found a support email I had sent to TL in 2011 and it had my old Storm ID. Of course I got curious and requested myself and what do you know, my old restaurant was still there! I assumed that they deleted restaurants after a while or something and I didn't remember my old Storm ID anyway and I had changed phones, that's why I made a new one when I started playing in August.
    Anyhow, I wanted to know if there's any way to get that old account back? As far as I know, no email address is associated with it, bec there was no method to log in like there is now. They wouldn't have a record of that old email that I sent them to associate it with my old account, would they? All I have is my old Storm ID and that email but I'd really like my old account back. Please tell me there's some way I could get it back

Executive Chef
    without a password for it, it's unlikely. and you have to email them about it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zZ_guera_Zz View Post
    I was going through old emails and I found a support email I had sent to TL in 2011 and it had my old Storm ID. Of course I got curious and requested myself and what do you know, my old restaurant was still there! I assumed that they deleted restaurants after a while or something and I didn't remember my old Storm ID anyway and I had changed phones, that's why I made a new one when I started playing in August.
    Anyhow, I wanted to know if there's any way to get that old account back? As far as I know, no email address is associated with it, bec there was no method to log in like there is now. They wouldn't have a record of that old email that I sent them to associate it with my old account, would they? All I have is my old Storm ID and that email but I'd really like my old account back. Please tell me there's some way I could get it back
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I did this just the other day. Team lava was very helpful. Just make sure you specify that your issue is a forgotten password. They will want to verify that the account is yours and then will issue you a new temporary password. I verified by giving them both storm ID's amoung other things.

Because I was unable to access the games that I lost for months....I now have no active neighbors there. Anyone who wants to be a neighbor is welcome in both places. My recovered game ID is dabaycafe.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 02-23-14 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    They are telling me there is no device attached to my new account, but I've been playing RS and BS on the same phone since August. Now I'm not sure if I want to transfer, bec the last email they sent said I will lose access to my new account. I thought I could keep the old one to use my discontinued stoves, but mostly play on my new account. Is it not allowed to have two accounts?

Fashion Designer
    I had exchanged 3 or four polite emails with someone named Colleen. She was very courteous and prompt in her responses but it took a few emails before I was able to make my issue clear.

Below is a direct quote from the email I sent that helped them understand my problem and give me a temporary password. Feel free to use it if it is the same issue that you have. I think their minds are set with the idea that everyone getting a new device wants to transfer. They are not of the mindset of those of us who had to start new games when getting new devices.

When I open the restaurant on my phone and my ipad and go to the FAQ to the storm ID it is the new ID and associated games. There is no option for temporary ID and It doesn't give me an option to get to the other ID to change THAT password. When I go to account settings through restaurant story to transfer games to my device the log into another account feature will not accept my password attempts. I am following the proceedure for "forgot password" by emailing support.

My problem wasn't in the transfer of a game to a new device. I don't have a new device. I have two devices that at one time each had their own storm ID. Then your company did a great thing whereby I could transfer my games back and forth between devices. (Thanks again! I love this!) My problem is that both devices are now running one storm ID and I can't remember the password for the 2nd account.

I hope there is a way to help me. Is it possible for you to create a temporary password so that I can access those games?

Un quote. Hope this helps

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zZ_guera_Zz View Post
    They are telling me there is no device attached to my new account, but I've been playing RS and BS on the same phone since August. Now I'm not sure if I want to transfer, bec the last email they sent said I will lose access to my new account. I thought I could keep the old one to use my discontinued stoves, but mostly play on my new account. Is it not allowed to have two accounts?
    Before you have support move your old games and storm ID to your device, make sure you have set up a storm ID and password for the current games you are playing.
    After support moves your old games over, you can then use the login feature to log on and off of each storm ID and games.

So you can then play both set of games on one device.

Edit: link updated by SpiritWind to the Login Thread 10 April 2021.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-09-21 at 08:47 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    This has happened to 2 of my neighbors and they where able to get their old restaurant back.

How can I save my restaurant story progress

How can I save my restaurant story progress to my new device? I logged in with my stormID and my password and it my stats didn't transfer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast