74. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like past Dragons being used

67 90.54%
  • I want new Dragons to be Used

7 9.46%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Mini Battle Poll (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Agree with those who want ying yang, samurai, and hammerhead!

Nightclub Owner
    I like past dragons, such as those that were limited or have now been removed from the game. That way it offers a chance for those who couldn't get it before another chance to get it again.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Past dragons please,I got my iPad in the summer of 2013 and didn't get to battle for ying yang or others

Executive Chef
    Past dragons..... I would love for the samurai to be a reward

I want old because than I might get dragons I didn't get and new ones because than I have a chance of getting them

Quote Originally Posted by filipina1983 View Post
    Past dragons please,I got my iPad in the summer of 2013 and didn't get to battle for ying yang or others
    I agree with you I was way to busy in the summer to battle dragons so I missed out on some great dragons

Fashion Designer
    First of all i want to thank TL for these mini-tournaments. Those are very useful for the new players, for those who recently switched their accounts from a droid to an iphone ( this way they can get craftable dragons and older tournaments prizes ) and for those who missed some dragons they really want. The battles are tough and the time is very short indeed but we still have a chance. I don't mind spending a little gold for getting a dragon i really want. What do i want: Expired dragons or new ones? Expired indeed ! We have the 6 day tournies , the monthly craftable dragons and the summonings and we can get plenty of new dragons from these features. What dragons TL should bring back for those Mini Tournaments:

1. Summer dragon ( i already have this one but i know that many players did not get it )
    2. Yin Yang dragon ( most of us want this one and it's very important because it's the only super rare black-white hybrid. )
    3. Equinox ( didn't see this one on many islands so i guess it would be a great prize )
    4. Clown ( it was back for breeding for a short period of time few months ago but not for all of us, i really like this dragon so it would be awesome to get a shot at it )
    5. Dawntree ( newer players don't have this one; i am one of them )
    6. Hammerhead ( lot's of players want this dragon )
    7. Ice-cream dragon ( if they brought back chocolate, why not this one ? )
    8. Naga dragon ( i would love to have this one because it's great in the arena )
    9. Samurai dragon ( i already have gladiator and knight dragons, so the samurai is a must have for me )
    10.Spider dragon ( there are a lot of players who didn't get this one; i am one of them )
    11. Skeleton dragon ( i already have this one but most of my nbrs, and i have over 500 nbrs, did not get it )

Sorry for the long post, but these are the dragons that they should bring back imo.

Fashion Designer
    I missed out on Yin Yang, Hammerhead, Ethereal, Samurai and Phoenix. These were all gone before I switched over to iOS. I got Phoenix in a value pack earlier this week, was pretty happy to see it there. But I would like a chance to get the others that I have missed out on.

Past dragons, but I think the logic should be smarter so it selects from a stable of past dragons and picks out one that you haven't gotten before. I have a lot of the summoning, craft and limited release dragons so often I want to battle but the prize isn't worth the effort.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123