• I like past Dragons being used

67 90.54%
  • I want new Dragons to be Used

7 9.46%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Mini Battle Poll (IOS)

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Mini Battle Poll (IOS)

Hey guys, I have gotten a Few PMs from members that they wish the new MINI Battle Tournaments did not include past dragons, but had all brand new dragons.

I personally really like the Mini Battles to have past dragons, so I have a chance to get a dragon I might of missed the first time around.
    If I already have that dragon, then for me it is a good time to take a little battle break and rest up ! LOL...

I was going to relay over to the CMs that I like the way the new mini battles are being done but I wanted to see how other IOS players feel .

Of course I had to put up a poll!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-21-14 at 11:38 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It's great to have a chance at the old dragons, specially if they were hard to get like Knight. I'd love to see Yinyang as a prize in mini tourney. But please make it last 48 hours, in Europe it covers 2 nights and the day between as it is. I need all the beauty sleep I can get...

Executive Chef
    I like both old and new, but i prefer that ia a new one, cause the only dragon that ir did not have from mini tournament was falling leaf, how about make players choose beetwen 3 option, so everyone is happy! Maybe samurai is a good choice, even equinox since a lot players did not have luck in that summoning !

Banned
    I like the option of choosing between 3 maybe 1 old and 2 new ones. Also one of the rounds should give out gold. Maybe 10 gold at round 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    It's great to have a chance at the old dragons, specially if they were hard to get like Knight. I'd love to see Yinyang as a prize in mini tourney. But please make it last 48 hours, in Europe it covers 2 nights and the day between as it is. I need all the beauty sleep I can get...
    I would love the chance to win Ying Yang

The benefit of having old dragons in the tournament is that it gives people a chance of getting dragons they missed out on and if they already have it, then they can have a few easy rounds to collect dragon parts in the easier rounds or else they can trade them for gems (Hint. Please have Black Hybrids in the mini tourney, I need the gems)

As for me, I prefer past ones because I'm quite a new to this games. Ethereal, kaleido, ying-yang... all those dragons were the first and not everyone could get, because battle arena was so unfamiliar and weird to some of us. But I am against winning dragons which were breedable, maybe just one in the season, like you do with chocolate. I think it's kind of unfair to people who did their best to get this dragons. I do not want all our islands with similar dragons.

Definitely the older expired dragons, especially since I had none of them to begin with, and I have always wanted the knight dragon.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I would love the chance to win Ying Yang

The benefit of having old dragons in the tournament is that it gives people a chance of getting dragons they missed out on and if they already have it, then they can have a few easy rounds to collect dragon parts in the easier rounds or else they can trade them for gems (Hint. Please have Black Hybrids in the mini tourney, I need the gems)
    Yes to all of this!!! I want yin yang and I love easy rounds when I already have the goal dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I'm missing loads of past dragons, because I couldn't play DS for a long time and because I just recently changed from Android to iOS so I didn't have the iOS-only dragons available to me. That's why I like past dragons being used.

Executive Chef
    I voted for new dragons. Dragons that were given out to a select few - yinyang, samurai, etc, would also be good choices.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast