Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    stuck on HOOKED:

what is the best way to accumulate iron ores? Need 50 of them
    been buying iron rocks piles, rich rock etc lol

thx
    In addition to busting rocks, always collect from your sparkling & deep mines.
    You may also want to give the Jeweler's Trade a shot in the Royal Exchange...It requires 30 glimmerdust/30 jewels/40 water but it always brings back iron ore & silver, and sometimes mithril &/or adamant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    You may also want to give the Jeweler's Trade a shot in the Royal Exchange...It requires 30 glimmerdust/30 jewels/40 water but it always brings back iron ore & silver, and sometimes mithril &/or adamant.
    thx, I am in the progress of building a deep mine , jeweler trade only gives jewel and coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    thx, I am in the progress of building a deep mine , jeweler trade only gives jewel and coins
    I'm not sure which trade you did that only gave you jewels & coins ...but no, the Jeweler's Trade in the Royal Exchange *REQUIRES* 30 jewels (along with 30 glimmerdust & 40 water). It doesn't *return* jewels; it returns iron ore & silver ore (& sometimes adamant &/or mithril).
    Hope you find what you need soon.

Rhino Keeper
    thx

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure which trade you did that only gave you jewels & coins ...but no, the Jeweler's Trade in the Royal Exchange *REQUIRES* 30 jewels (along with 30 glimmerdust & 40 water). It doesn't *return* jewels; it returns iron ore & silver ore (& sometimes adamant &/or mithril).
    Hope you find what you need soon.
    ops I mis read as just collecting coins from jeweler lol

how do you ask for needed things ? I don't know how to do than exactly .......

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    how do you ask for needed things ? I don't know how to do than exactly .......
    Can you give us an example of what you mean? Actually, I'm going to move our 2 posts to the help me thread as I have a feeling we are about to go off topic! Lol

Edit: Ethan1, I just have to do a couple of things, so I'll be back shortly....

oh I was wondering if there was a way to ask people to send you specific items .....

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    oh I was wondering if there was a way to ask people to send you specific items .....
    Lots of players have a 'gifting buddy' who they send items to daily. It's a good idea to have a couple of dedicated gifting buddies so you can exchange items in the gifting list. You can always write on someone's wall and ask. It may be better to find a lower levelled player to exchange with or someone at about the same game level as you, but if there is someone you send gifts to regularly, they are a good place to start.

You can always ask for this in your Add Me post as well.

The current Help me thread and FAQ thread are close to 100 pages and when that happens a new thread is created. I've decided to merge these 2 threads and create a new one (as I have time today!)

Please use this thread to ask any game questions now.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394