Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Do you mean ' sandy metal boots ' goal? If so ,you have to use the barracks to start the adventure..if you don't plan to buy the barracks ,then you can wait till you unlock Sabina ( blond girl in your kingdom) .'strictly ornamental ' goal in Sabina's storyline unlocks the adventure in your castle
    yes that's it. and yes i'm not going to buy the barracks since i spent all my gems on wizard houses .
    thanks for your answer
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes that's it. and yes i'm not going to buy the barracks since i spent all my gems on wizard houses .
    thanks for your answer
    Happy to help

Rhino Keeper

Burning ember

where can one get a burning ember. Thanks in advance

The only way to get a burning ember is The Desert Sands Adventure. Keep in mind it's a very, very, very rare drop. Have 4 dragon eggs at present & trying to get an ember for seems like over a year now..lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Level 20 hoping old timers can help. Nobody's dropping rat tails at all. Ineed 10 to make 5 pies, 30 to "give to Ivy" for hot sauce. It's my hardest item to get other than the red petals.

Pigglesworth is one of my first quests. I have yet to find a golden apple after 2 mos even though I expand and chop trees.

Is it really necessary to give the baron 30 steaks and 30 truffles? I harvest my barns and animals and I'll be darned if I'll save them for months just to "give" them for no reason.

Ditto for the Builder's Caravan. Is it necessary? That's a ton of energy and supplies.

New Resident
    How do you activate the magic garden?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juanidoll View Post
    How do you activate the magic garden?
    You expand to that square. This link will help you as you haven't said which bit of the game you're up to. Read through the linked post and if you have any further questions please let us know. Post what goals you have in your book too.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post481846

Quote Originally Posted by 8mpr4mp View Post
    Level 20 hoping old timers can help. Nobody's dropping rat tails at all. Ineed 10 to make 5 pies, 30 to "give to Ivy" for hot sauce. It's my hardest item to get other than the red petals.

Pigglesworth is one of my first quests. I have yet to find a golden apple after 2 mos even though I expand and chop trees.

Is it really necessary to give the baron 30 steaks and 30 truffles? I harvest my barns and animals and I'll be darned if I'll save them for months just to "give" them for no reason.

Ditto for the Builder's Caravan. Is it necessary? That's a ton of energy and supplies.
    1. Rat tails....Found: Pepe, Pepe's house, skunkupines, lovecupines, Ivy's hut, trade with Belladonna, Destrier, Rouncey, various Baron's Game Tent prizes.
    To get skunks, plant tomatoes, wheat or corn. Flowers and trees also spawn skunks which drop rat tails.
    2. The golden apple will only drop from the magic garden or an apple tree. It won't drop from any other tree. It's extremely rare.
    3. Builders caravan... Not necessary in the short term, they can sit in your book for a while, however, the rewards of coins are very generous and they lead to the rich windbag caravan which has gems as a reward. This link will help you see what's coming up so you can plan.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post481803

Good luck!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-26-15 at 03:07 AM.

Hello! I am a new player (Level 10),
    (1) I found the game in which many items are locked under the GOAL! what can I do for opening up the locked building?! they are not under the upgrade of lhe level!
    (2) I have too much things beyond the limit(99),can it be sold?!ANY BUILDING do this?!

Lots of good help in The Hub. I refer to the goal thread & inventory all the time still.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Game-Help

Some buildings are tied to levels, some to goals. So do what you can from your goal book. That'll help you move along.
    If you're maxed on wood & iron, craft beams & blocks. If you're maxed on those craft the next ones, Royal blocks & beams.
    If you're maxed on certain crops, use them in the kitchen to make food & don't plant more til you've used a bit.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you for your replying! This time I have too much milk,but if I can't collect from cow, how about the other things from cow (e.g.hide)
    one more question ,how can I open up the locked item ,I need to craft SINGLE GLUE,but the building for crafting this glue is locked