Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Penumberone View Post
    Hi level 46 trying to do maze upgrade, where do I craft the glimmer plants required? Thanks
    All those glimmer plants you need come from growing dark seeds in the greenhouse. See this thread and go about 1 screen down https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360

Thanks for the feedback... I guess I'll keep making the seeds for Sister and grow them when I'm closer to the max and otherwise use my fertilizer for Daisy just in case they decide to add onto that story line!
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

New Resident
    I need help with the troll king in Castle Story. I expanded to the troll kings lair and hit him 99 times but now it keeps saying that I have to defeat the troll king (banish him from the glimmer wood) but I don't know how to do that. I contacted storm8 suppose and they suggested that I try asking here. Does anyone know how to do this?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 123mugsy View Post
    I need help with the troll king in Castle Story. I expanded to the troll kings lair and hit him 99 times but now it keeps saying that I have to defeat the troll king (banish him from the glimmer wood) but I don't know how to do that. I contacted storm8 suppose and they suggested that I try asking here. Does anyone know how to do this?
    What goal do you have? Is it this one?

20. Defeat the Troll King .Rewards 500 coin 20xp
    . DEFEAT the Troll King (99 strikes to defeat (Banish him from the Glimmer Wood!

When Troll King defeated tap on the arrow to complete the goal.
    Then you also receive the BIG RUBY and 450 ROYAL POINTS

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post481914

I have some items to upgrade that say to get items from Gems - the vineyard to level 5 is one of these. Where is 'from Gems'. I am at level 46 and have been playing for over a year.

In order to upgrade the vineyard, you'll need to buy the parts with gems since that was a limited goal that has expired & parts no longer are available any other way.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I have no idea if I am posting in the right place and I apologize if I'm not. I have been looking everywhere for the answer to my question I cannot find it so here I am. I am wondering on the goal "no more purple please" why are we collecting So many mane detangler? I feel like I've been collecting forever and only got 24 and it uses a lot of resources. Are we still supposed to keep collecting ? what is it for ? please help me. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    I have no idea if I am posting in the right place and I apologize if I'm not. I have been looking everywhere for the answer to my question I cannot find it so here I am. I am wondering on the goal "no more purple please" why are we collecting So many mane detangler? I feel like I've been collecting forever and only got 24 and it uses a lot of resources. Are we still supposed to keep collecting ? what is it for ? please help me. Thank you very much
    That's part of the Sir Daisy goal. You need 50. The horse has some majorly tangled mane it seems. Really most of the quests over the last few months have goals that are just plain busy work. It's the same with the 50 mitts that needed to be crafted....just busy work to extend the length of the goal. Seems S8 just doesn't have much else going right now, sadly. Pretty lame either way.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    i have the goal "traverse the desert sands" but it is "locked by goal"
    anyone can tell me how to unlocked it ?
    thanks for any help
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i have the goal "traverse the desert sands" but it is "locked by goal"
    anyone can tell me how to unlocked it ?
    thanks for any help
    Do you mean ' sandy metal boots ' goal? If so ,you have to use the barracks to start the adventure..if you don't plan to buy the barracks ,then you can wait till you unlock Sabina ( blond girl in your kingdom) .'strictly ornamental ' goal in Sabina's storyline unlocks the adventure in your castle