Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yay! Glad to see this worked out well for you and defeating the troll King was no biggee!
    Yep! Worked like a charm! Both you and sugarlevi were a huge help! You helped by validating my fears, which is often enough to give me courage to overcome them! Sugarlevi helped by connecting dots I didn't know we're so close together.
    I love CS! Thanks TL/S8 for all the challenging fun! And thanks once more NWK and sugarlevi!
    BTW, got all 4 statues now!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	22125

Rhino Keeper
    Level 39. I have my dragon (finally!) and am waiting for the scales to drop so I can complete "Night Glimmer Sword". The only other goal I have is "Beat Up The... Lovecupine?" I'm pretty sure I am on the Griselda/Glimmergate Part 2. Other than completing the Night Glimmer Sword, is there anything else I should be doing to open up another goal chain? I miss the days of multiple goals...

Rhino Keeper
    I was in your spot two weeks ago. In fact, I even fought my last lovecupine since then.

The one bright spot on the horizon is that the Valentine 2015 questline will open when you hit level 40. Beyond that, Things open up a little once Lady Griselda is fully settled into the kingdom.
    Last edited by PraxisOfGood; 07-30-15 at 09:46 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Do you really loose the 500,000 coins? It says "offer", not "pay" so I'm not sure. If so, I think I'll wait a little while, for I have plenty of goals I could use the coins for
    I was dumb enough to save up the 500,000 coins, thinking they'd surely give you a building or something. Took a long time too and I got nothing from it. So just skip that challenge.

Banned
    What quest do you need to complete to get dragons? Or is that a gems only item?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    What quest do you need to complete to get dragons? Or is that a gems only item?
    Part of the Sabina goals... The first dragon is coin. Any further ones you need a very rare burning ember, so you can craft them as you get the parts. But you can go gem if you want.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Do you really loose the 500,000 coins? It says "offer", not "pay" so I'm not sure. If so, I think I'll wait a little while, for I have plenty of goals I could use the coins for
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I was dumb enough to save up the 500,000 coins, thinking they'd surely give you a building or something. Took a long time too and I got nothing from it. So just skip that challenge.
    I disagree with rulerofjennyville... You don't get a building but there are a few more steps after offering $500k in coins (yes, "offer" means "pay" & they are deducted from your "bank") and then you get PEPE the friendly skunkupine!
    You can collect from him every hour and he gives all kinds of goodies, especially rat tails!
    For more on this goal, see:
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post833463

Rafflesia?

I'm trying to upgrade the royal maze garden and I need a Glimmer Rafflesia plant. It says from crafting but I haven't seen where to get it. Can anyone help?
    Click image for larger version. 

Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	22405
    Last edited by safire1010; 08-03-15 at 07:46 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by safire1010 View Post
    I'm trying to upgrade the royal maze garden and I need a Glimmer Rafflesia plant. It says from crafting but I haven't seen where to get it. Can anyone help?
    Click image for larger version. 

Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	22405
    In your greenhouse, grow dark seed, or as a very rare drop from fellora harvest.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In your greenhouse, grow dark seed, or as a very rare drop from fellora harvest.
    would not say "very rare"
    its >10 : 1

lol edit: 7:1
    so normal...
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 08-04-15 at 04:22 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals