Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

I!m not complaining and it's not a problem, I was just wonderingly: is there a Level-50 Club? I am currently at level 49 and a LOT of level 50 players are visiting me. Are they scouting for recruiting purposes? Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minoalibrary View Post
    I!m not complaining and it's not a problem, I was just wonderingly: is there a Level-50 Club? I am currently at level 49 and a LOT of level 50 players are visiting me. Are they scouting for recruiting purposes? Lol
    No we just get bored easily and start visiting and looking at different layouts to see if we might change something in our kingdoms. Or at least that is why I do it. Maybe we should start a 50's only Society, isn't there a red hat Society for a certain number of years?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    No we just get bored easily and start visiting and looking at different layouts to see if we might change something in our kingdoms. Or at least that is why I do it. Maybe we should start a 50's only Society, isn't there a red hat Society for a certain number of years?
    At level 50 most have finished all that needs to be done. As mentioned, you can visit others to see what is happening, gather some social points, **** time, gather some additional XP and energy. If you are really bored look at the sig here.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The Red Hat Society (RHS) is a social organization originally founded in 1998 in the United States for women age 50 and beyond, but now open to women of all ages. [1] (From Wikipedia)
    I guess I could join that too!
    I am more than halfway filled in my "level 49 star" and there is still plenty to do to keep me busy for quite some time. Right now I have about 6 expansion plots that are all paid for with lanterns and coins, just trying to get the Expansion Permits to open them up. I am also in the midst of Kaz Returns.
    My kingdom name is Jeanville. Come and visit and we can have some root beer and skunkupie!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally have just adout all the stuff need to build the fairy respite just need 1 more ornate beam and block ( will be making tonight). What would your suggestions for going on from here like stock piling and such? Also once I have all stuff and ready to build should!d I build or wait abit and gather other stuff for lvling first? Thanks for all the help here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I finally have just adout all the stuff need to build the fairy respite just need 1 more ornate beam and block ( will be making tonight). What would your suggestions for going on from here like stock piling and such? Also once I have all stuff and ready to build should!d I build or wait abit and gather other stuff for lvling first? Thanks for all the help here!
    It will trigger more goals so I'd go ahead and build it. Beyond that, there are even more goals that aren't directly related but require having the upgraded respite.
    (If I remember correctly)

Now that the Vineyard is finished..Its almost boring going back to planting strawberries and cocoa to make more sweet feasts!
    Hopefully I will stumble on something else to do...lol

Executive Chef
    upgrade one deep mine to lvl 5 if you haven't

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Other than the event goals, I currently have:

* The Glimmer Rock Fortune
    * Ivinea's Request
    * Sister, Sister (I need 9 more inscriptions. I have 205 dark seeds in inventory that are waiting on a fertilizer surplus--goddess tree has been using most of my fertilizer lately)
    * Just Discovered Fire (last step in making adamant goal)

Ivinea's Request requires that I clear 5 Old Logs. Doing so would get rid of the Glimmer Rock fortune and make Sister, Sister harder. It also would make "Just Discovered Fire" hard (takes 40 each of glimmer shards and fragments). I haven't bothered doing the adamant goal as I currently have more adamant than mithril. But I don't want to give up the glimmer rock fortune before doing it, just in case a future goal requires "just discovered fire" to be done.

So what would be my best course of action?
    (a) pay the 30 gems to skip clearing 5 logs
    (b) finish up "Sister, Sister," "Just Discovered Fire," and complete the Glimmer Rock fortune before moving on in the Faerie questline (I have no desire to max out on inscriptions or dark plants).
    (c) something else that I'm not thinking of
    Did anyone answer this? I only ask because I'm kinda in the same boat with the exception of the "Just Discovered Fire," and am not sure how to proceed. Getting plants for Belladonna has been really hard. Even with the Glimmer Rock Fortune, it's taking a while due to lack of fertilizer. I still have 13 inscriptions to go

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    Did anyone answer this? I only ask because I'm kinda in the same boat with the exception of the "Just Discovered Fire," and am not sure how to proceed. Getting plants for Belladonna has been really hard. Even with the Glimmer Rock Fortune, it's taking a while due to lack of fertilizer. I still have 13 inscriptions to go
    If you are not interested in the Dark Sister u-goal and you finished the Sister Sister quest, move on. Don't waste gems on things as trivial as chopping logs! For fertilizer, royal cows and conservatories are perfect.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...