Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charismabmw33 View Post
    I already went to the buildings and It's locked saying Goal. The name of the Goal is "Who Is the Plume Queen?" that's the one telling me to go to Sabina's house.
    The link above will help, but you must do the Heart of the Sands adv by Traversing the Desert Sands.

huh????
    Sorry...don't know what happened to her post....it disappeared...lol

That's what happens when you don't reply with quote

Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    HELP! HELP! HELP! Please...
    I have installed FS2 and CS onto my partners mobile. We want to be able to play his games on my iPad as we share it and for the obvious reason that the screen is way bigger. When I go to "log in to another account", it tells me it will overwrite all my games. Is there anyway we can log into my iPad without me losing my games? Im level 33 on CS and hes only level 5 so I'd be devasted to lose my game!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sorry...don't know what happened to her post....it disappeared...lol

Oh that's ok. Im just getting aliitle frustrated try to fulfill the Sabina House goal. It seems endless.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The link above will help, but you must do the Heart of the Sands adv by Traversing the Desert Sands.

Thank you for that info also. Burritospring gave the link about Sabina.

Oh that's ok. Im just getting aliitle frustrated try to fulfill the Sabina House goal. It seems endless.
    Yes, that's a long, complicated goal. Just take your time and do what you can. The Hub has a link with Dabags Goal thread that's very helpful. You can see where you are & what happens next.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Wow, 500.000 is a LOT to pay.... Guess I'll do that one later
    Yes it is a lot to pay but i have been finding out that it doesnt take very long to get the coins back I do wish you could get longer enerdy without making it in the craft rooms

I think there's a Nugget about energy. Check "The Hub" .

New Resident
    New to this forum, I was trying to finish the summer gazebo but got stuck on the giant seeds. It says craft from gems? How can I get giant seeds. I do not see anything in the green house to complete that task. I am on level 36. My other goals are blythwood spring (will be done as soon as my essence is finished in a few hours),royal maze (waiting on five hedge trimmers)summer gazebo at level 2. The kingdom goals are discover fire ( now being done in the forge),friendly pardon, and to be selfless. I couldn't finish the gazebo last time so hoping I still can. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapkat View Post
    New to this forum, I was trying to finish the summer gazebo but got stuck on the giant seeds. It says craft from gems? How can I get giant seeds. I do not see anything in the green house to complete that task. I am on level 36. My other goals are blythwood spring (will be done as soon as my essence is finished in a few hours),royal maze (waiting on five hedge trimmers)summer gazebo at level 2. The kingdom goals are discover fire ( now being done in the forge),friendly pardon, and to be selfless. I couldn't finish the gazebo last time so hoping I still can. thanks!
    The Summer Gazebo Goals were limited time. Now that the Goals have expired, you'll need to obtain certain items such as Giant Seeds using Gems. They were only available to craft during when the Goals were active.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Other than the event goals, I currently have:

* The Glimmer Rock Fortune
    * Ivinea's Request
    * Sister, Sister (I need 9 more inscriptions. I have 205 dark seeds in inventory that are waiting on a fertilizer surplus--goddess tree has been using most of my fertilizer lately)
    * Just Discovered Fire (last step in making adamant goal)

Ivinea's Request requires that I clear 5 Old Logs. Doing so would get rid of the Glimmer Rock fortune and make Sister, Sister harder. It also would make "Just Discovered Fire" hard (takes 40 each of glimmer shards and fragments). I haven't bothered doing the adamant goal as I currently have more adamant than mithril. But I don't want to give up the glimmer rock fortune before doing it, just in case a future goal requires "just discovered fire" to be done.

So what would be my best course of action?
    (a) pay the 30 gems to skip clearing 5 logs
    (b) finish up "Sister, Sister," "Just Discovered Fire," and complete the Glimmer Rock fortune before moving on in the Faerie questline (I have no desire to max out on inscriptions or dark plants).
    (c) something else that I'm not thinking of