Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CMrJay View Post
    Can someone tell me where the thread went for "Blythwood Sapling part 2" ??? only part 3 is listed on the main page now.
    It has been moved to the Castle Game Guides forum.

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post858034
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Hello,

Not sure if this was already asked somewhere here, but do we have to buy Greselda's fountain for 120 gems in order to progress? Or is it optional?

Thank-you.

This is optional, you don't need to purchase this item to progress.

More info here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....lda%27s+garden
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Hey I'm on level 29 and I am not sure what I should use my magic fruit for?? A kings apatite or Ivys experiment? I had accidentally spent my magic fruit on 1 energy trade and another quest that I can't remember. I have 8 fruit right now and I was just wondering should I go ahead and spend them to finish up the kings apatite goal or hold of for ANOTHER 12 days for the Ivys experiment. Is there any other way to get magic fruit? It feels like I have been waiting forever and if I trigger another goal line with magic fruit I may just loose my mind!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello. I have 10 truffles I can either give to complete my "Necessary Truffness" quest OR I can give them for the "Missing Locket" quest. Which do you recommend? Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Hey I'm on level 29 and I am not sure what I should use my magic fruit for?? A kings apatite or Ivys experiment? I had accidentally spent my magic fruit on 1 energy trade and another quest that I can't remember. I have 8 fruit right now and I was just wondering should I go ahead and spend them to finish up the kings apatite goal or hold of for ANOTHER 12 days for the Ivys experiment. Is there any other way to get magic fruit? It feels like I have been waiting forever and if I trigger another goal line with magic fruit I may just loose my mind!
    I'd go with ivy. You'll get the nice purple cow. The other quest line opens the fruit trade, much less attractive. Never used actually.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by forkyfork99 View Post
    Hello. I have 10 truffles I can either give to complete my "Necessary Truffness" quest OR I can give them for the "Missing Locket" quest. Which do you recommend? Thanks.
    The necessary truffle is part of a quest,one that will give you an exchange in your kitchen (trade truffles and prime cuts for random items). The locket quest line hasn't been finished yet but they've hinted that it will go further in the future.

If you don't have a heap of pigs to get the truffles you should try the bandit adventure as it can drop truffles and prime cuts.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I've had my knights return a couple of stolen pigs when hunting bandits. (Not that they were stolen from me.)

Quote Originally Posted by tutshe View Post
    I'd go with ivy. You'll get the nice purple cow. The other quest line opens the fruit trade, much less attractive. Never used actually.
    Thanks tutshe for the advice you are a castle story life saver. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The necessary truffle is part of a quest,one that will give you an exchange in your kitchen (trade truffles and prime cuts for random items). The locket quest line hasn't been finished yet but they've hinted that it will go further in the future.

If you don't have a heap of pigs to get the truffles you should try the bandit adventure as it can drop truffles and prime cuts.

Thank you! I only do the bandit quest occasionally because I like to save my iron for fancy blocks (although I'm maxed out on jewels). I know I can do the iron rock but I try not to do that too often.

Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast