Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Farm Supplier
    Is there a way to tell which neighbors are iOS and which are Android? I understand that my iPad emojis might look like nonsense characters on an Android device, don't want to make a mess.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    Is there a way to tell which neighbors are iOS and which are Android? I understand that my iPad emojis might look like nonsense characters on an Android device, don't want to make a mess.
    No... Not really. One way would be that android users don't have the Baron's tent, but if that player uses multi devices one iOS and one not, you won't be able to tell either. Maybe someone who is on android might have a different perspective on this.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No... Not really. One way would be that android users don't have the Baron's tent
    That helps, thx

Best use for mithril?

I'm on level 37 and currently have two goals requiring mithril and would love advise on which to do/do first. I have 11 mithril right now gained from mining and the jewelers trade in the Royal exchange.
    "Just discovered fire" in the Adamant Alchemy goal line - Ill need I think 20 mithril to craft the adamant in the magic forge. In this goal line I have already passed the point where I can now craft Mythic Essence in the potion shops. I do already have a few adamant I've collected from mines. Do I need to finish this goal to progress in the storylines? Can I just wait on this one?
    OR
    "Water blessing" in the Blythwood Sappling goal line - one of the steps is to collect from a level 5 deep mine. I'll need 10 mithril to upgrade a deep mine. I either have or can craft the rest of the materials I'll need for all the upgrade steps. Does an upgraded deep mine give me a better chance of mining more mithril? Will I need it upgraded in the future? I think I do need to complete the sappling goal to move forward, but I could gem skip that step if it's better to save up mithril for the other?

Thanks for any advice!
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    I'm on level 37 and currently have two goals requiring mithril and would love advise on which to do/do first. I have 11 mithril right now gained from mining and the jewelers trade in the Royal exchange.
    "Just discovered fire" in the Adamant Alchemy goal line - Ill need I think 20 mithril to craft the adamant in the magic forge. In this goal line I have already passed the point where I can now craft Mythic Essence in the potion shops. I do already have a few adamant I've collected from mines. Do I need to finish this goal to progress in the storylines? Can I just wait on this one?
    OR
    "Water blessing" in the Blythwood Sappling goal line - one of the steps is to collect from a level 5 deep mine. I'll need 10 mithril to upgrade a deep mine. I either have or can craft the rest of the materials I'll need for all the upgrade steps. Does an upgraded deep mine give me a better chance of mining more mithril? Will I need it upgraded in the future? I think I do need to complete the sappling goal to move forward, but I could gem skip that step if it's better to save up mithril for the other?

Thanks for any advice!
    Upgrade your deep mine! The adamant alchemy doesn't lead any further, leave the quest there until your mithril is overflowing your inventory. An upgraded mine only results in less time between collections, drops are the same.

Good luck :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Upgrade your deep mine! The adamant alchemy doesn't lead any further, leave the quest there until your mithril is overflowing your inventory. An upgraded mine only results in less time between collections, drops are the same.

Good luck :-)
    Thanks! Off to give all my precious mithril to upgrade the mine
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Did you ever figure this out? I can't get the glue either. I can't build the Old mans house, I can't build the market place all because you need the tinker shop to craft the glue. So frustrated. I have three things pending to build, but can't do them

Quote Originally Posted by lafeolamom View Post
    Did you ever figure this out? I can't get the glue either. I can't build the Old mans house, I can't build the market place all because you need the tinker shop to craft the glue. So frustrated. I have three things pending to build, but can't do them
    Glue is crafted in Potion Shop.

You get the potion shop after expanding to Ivy.

Check the goal threads in The Hub to help see where you are & what to do next.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-15-15 at 07:22 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I've seen mention of the faeries getting angry and no longer getting faerie murmur from the respite. What goal triggers that? I want to make sure I'm stocked up beforehand.

During one of the Blythwood Sapling goal parts when you're crafting those trinkets, I think part 3. Check Dabags goal thread in The Hub. It's the first link there.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******