Page 66 of 94 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    I never sell anything I can store. First, if you need it again, you will have to pay for it again. Second, when you sell it, you don't get hardly anything back. I think you need the ponds to get catfish. If space is an issue, buy them and use them until you get what you need. Then, you can store them.

I don't need the fellora plant either. However, I have been growing them 10 at a time and stockpiling them. They also drop dark seeds, glimmer trap plants, glimmer pitcher plants, and glimmer rafflesia. These are going to be used in quests that we haven't reached yet.

The Sabina quest line leads to the forgotten roost which will drop dragon and manticore eggs. The troll line will have you build Kaz's abode, the troll vault, the troll castle, and later the troll sparing pit. It really depends on what you want to do and how you play. Some people like to do one goal at a time and others do several.
    Thank you for the response! I didn't realize that the fellora plants dropped other things. I will definitely grow them all the time for now on. I do have my ponds in storage, sorry for the confusion. It was a space issue so I went with the wells, but if that is how I'll get more catfish I'll make the room for ponds.

I was just working on Thurston's stuff and the troll line for the longest but I felt the need to finally free Sabina so I did. I guess I was just wondering if one quest line needed to be finished to progress the other. I'll keep them all going for now. Thanks again for the help!

Executive Chef
    I need help!!

I have 10 mithril. I just got my bestiaries and am now on the whisperweight net to hatch my dragon egg. I am also on the enchanted minerals goal to get the key for the glimmergate quest. Both quests require 10 mithril. Which first?

I wanted to go for the glimmergate because it's more "main" storyline, but now I'm thinking I should go for the dragon egg first. Primarily because I know it might take a long time to get the burning ember, and I've been making sweet feasts for a while now in preparation for this, and I am so ready to finally start sending them out. Also, I do believe at some point fairly soon in the glimmergate quest line I will need the dragon scales. I am not sure how long it is before I hit that point.

Thoughts? Thanks for your help!

Rhino Keeper
    I did the dragon first because of the need for dragon scales. I wanted to be able to start stock piling scales before I needed to make mythic essence.

Rhino Keeper
    I have kaz abode, sabinaz house and the second anniversary jousting arena goals open..which of these make most sense to finish first..i also have sum garden quest for the baron open which requires diff food items at the moment..
    Last edited by anurulz; 04-24-15 at 11:44 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    readysetgo888, go for the dragon as you'll need the scales by the time you get to "Night Glimmer Sword".

anurulz, you may want to finish up with Sabina's House as then you can expand to the Forgotten Roost and start on those goals. Kaz Abode will end at Troll Tribe 5 due to needing to finish the full faerie line before you can continue with him. The second anniversary just ends and doesn't lead into another goal chain to my knowledge.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's a good idea to check the Story Guide as I've finished adding in pre-requisites for all goals. Link in my signature below.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the opinions... I will do the dragon first! I was all ready and then I realized I didn't have enough wool.... oops. Saving that up now.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you queentina for the advice..

Rhino Keeper
    I was doing Glimmergate and dragon at the same time and it has taken me longer to get. The dragon than I expected so as soon as those darn Knights finally bring me back a hilt, I'm going to be stuck for almost 10 days while my new dragon drops enough scales. It was fine doing them both for a while because they needed different things but now I really need those scales!

Why does the game take me to buy A barracks when I click on the Traverse the Desert Sands Adventure.And why is that adventure locked in the castle?