Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, I need to make sure I keep whatever wits I still have left so can somebody more knowledgeable and who has passed these quest lines please tell me if what I think is coming next for me truly is? I'm trying to plan ahead a bit but also see what I can combine with getting these goals done while collecting tulips for the world event.

I'll try to explain best I can, please be patient with me.

I'm almost done with Blythewood Part 3, just have to wait for Royal Exchange to get back (tomorrow) and then craft all those agates. I have all the supplies, just not each individual agate, which looking at the timing I should have done by tomorrow night or Monday AM at the latest. I have everything ready to upgrade the last step on the Goddess Tree and then just have to wait to collect. So, by Monday afternoon/evening I should be past Blythewood Part 3.

That rolls right into Team Azalea or Team Lila, correct? I completed Troll Tribe Pt. 5 awhile ago and think this goal was held off until I completed Blythewood Pt. 3. If this is my next step in this goal chain, after that the rest of the Faerie goals all come in order, right? The Mad Tea Party, then Plume Hive, then Faerie Workshop, and lastly Faerie Bridge as soon as I complete the one before it, right?

Once I have that whole chain of Faerie's out of the way is when I'll finally get "Kaz Returns from Blythewood", right? After I've done that I'll get "Troll Sparring Pit", right?

On a side note, I just noticed I've already got the first goal in Belladonna's quest line, and it looks like I'll actually be hitting "sinister sister" sooner than I thought, possibly Tuesday. With that being said, where is the thread for that as I glimpsed through it before and seem to have lost it. I swear I've tried to find it in the forum. Can somebody give me the link as I want to read through it again.

I also need to know if "Three Lessons For Ivy" starts while "Sinister Sister" is still going and will I get the goal as soon as I complete "Wish You Were Here", the step before, or does it wait to pop-up after "Sinister Sister" is completed?

Thanks to anyone that wants to confirm I do know what I'm doing and I haven't lost my wits, or confirms I'm a complete moron and need to learn to read better. Whichever.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at exactly the same point Queentina ... I can collect my 2 day Agnes letter exchange later today and I have just gotten to the Sister Sister goal. Thanks so much for posting - I will be paying attention to the advice given as well!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok, I need to make sure I keep whatever wits I still have left so can somebody more knowledgeable and who has passed these quest lines please tell me if what I think is coming next for me truly is? I'm trying to plan ahead a bit but also see what I can combine with getting these goals done while collecting tulips for the world event.

I'll try to explain best I can, please be patient with me.

I'm almost done with Blythewood Part 3, just have to wait for Royal Exchange to get back (tomorrow) and then craft all those agates. I have all the supplies, just not each individual agate, which looking at the timing I should have done by tomorrow night or Monday AM at the latest. I have everything ready to upgrade the last step on the Goddess Tree and then just have to wait to collect. So, by Monday afternoon/evening I should be past Blythewood Part 3.

That rolls right into Team Azalea or Team Lila, correct? I completed Troll Tribe Pt. 5 awhile ago and think this goal was held off until I completed Blythewood Pt. 3. If this is my next step in this goal chain, after that the rest of the Faerie goals all come in order, right? The Mad Tea Party, then Plume Hive, then Faerie Workshop, and lastly Faerie Bridge as soon as I complete the one before it, right?

Once I have that whole chain of Faerie's out of the way is when I'll finally get "Kaz Returns from Blythewood", right? After I've done that I'll get "Troll Sparring Pit", right?

On a side note, I just noticed I've already got the first goal in Belladonna's quest line, and it looks like I'll actually be hitting "sinister sister" sooner than I thought, possibly Tuesday. With that being said, where is the thread for that as I glimpsed through it before and seem to have lost it. I swear I've tried to find it in the forum. Can somebody give me the link as I want to read through it again.

I also need to know if "Three Lessons For Ivy" starts while "Sinister Sister" is still going and will I get the goal as soon as I complete "Wish You Were Here", the step before, or does it wait to pop-up after "Sinister Sister" is completed?

Thanks to anyone that wants to confirm I do know what I'm doing and I haven't lost my wits, or confirms I'm a complete moron and need to learn to read better. Whichever.
    You seem to be correct in your reasoning, that is the way it happened for me. Check in the Hub, point 1 click on Main Goal Guide. Scroll down to chain 26-A Belladonna. #579 - 581. Sister is last step in this chain.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You seem to be correct in your reasoning, that is the way it happened for me. Check in the Hub, point 1 click on Main Goal Guide. Scroll down to chain 26-A Belladonna. #579 - 581. Sister is last step in this chain.
    I did check Dabag's goal guide, that is what I used to try to figure out what came when and/or next. I know Sister, Sister is the last in THAT particular goal chain, but others either follow it, or come at the same time...IE...Three Lessons for Ivy.

This is why it is sometimes confusing as goals come simultaneously or piggy-back on another goal chain but it isn't always made clear where one goes. When starting a NEW chain it is listed as to what needs to be accomplished first, sometimes/most of the times, but when you're at the end of a goal chain it doesn't say "and coming next is 'xyz goal chain'." We normally don't find that out until it pops up in our quest book. I tried to go through each of the goals to see what came before it, but it wasn't always easy, especially when I'd forgotten which ones I'd actually completed before taking my hiatus for a year from the game.

So, this is what I think and you're confirming it is accurate, right?

1) Belladonna 1 - 4 = "Hello Belladonna" thru "Wish You Where Here"
    2) Belladonna 5 (Sister, Sister) & Three Lessons For Ivy goal chain starts simultaneously.
    3) Fellora Plants - another Lesson for Ivy - for me this would only be goal 1 & 2 for now as I haven't gotten to Faerie workshop.

Same time as #1 above this starts as well or will once I finish "knock on wood" in a day or two.
    1) Team Azalea or Team Lila
    2) Mad Tea Party
    3) Plume Hive
    4) Faerie Workshop
    5) Faerie Bridge and Fellora Plants - another lesson for Ivy goal 3 & 4 should start simultaneously now that Faerie workshop is completed.
    6) Kaz Returns from Blythewood.
    7) Troll Sparring Pit
    This whole chain starts with #1 above and continues as you complete each set to the next one, right? From what I could tell there wasn't another goal chain you had to finish before you got to each of these ones, they sort of lined up all together. Like Kaz Returns I couldn't start after the Troll Tribe quest line because I hadn't finished this Faerie quest line yet.

Does that make sense? God, looking at that and I feel like I'll be at this for years. I'll never take a hiatus again as playing catch-up is a pain! LOL!

Fashion Designer
    Sooo I've been playing a little willy-nilly since I started, and have gotten to the point where I am seriously screwing up storylines - I am at a point where I need to unlock Sabina to be able to send my knights to the desert for another storyline, etc - and think I have most of it figured out... Except!

Do I finish up Thurston getting a skunkupine pet, or do I run with upgrading Thurston's Jousting arena first? I'm not certain what would work better.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Sooo I've been playing a little willy-nilly since I started, and have gotten to the point where I am seriously screwing up storylines - I am at a point where I need to unlock Sabina to be able to send my knights to the desert for another storyline, etc - and think I have most of it figured out... Except!

Do I finish up Thurston getting a skunkupine pet, or do I run with upgrading Thurston's Jousting arena first? I'm not certain what would work better.
    Well the Skunkupine pet is just getting Pepe, the little brown/white one that gives drops of sugar, corn, rat tails, and etc....He's not necessary to any future story line that I'm aware of, or noticed.

The Jousting Arena you'll need to have completed by the time you get to Troll Tribe 4 as you have to battle Vulzal and he's triggered from the Jousting Arena, so that is important to future goals.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Queentina, I just finished the faerie bridge and was surprised that the Fellora Blossom goals didn't trigger. I looked into it and I need to have completed lesson 3 of the Three Lessons for Ivy quest first.

Other than that, I think your timeline works.

Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Well the Skunkupine pet is just getting Pepe, the little brown/white one that gives drops of sugar, corn, rat tails, and etc....He's not necessary to any future story line that I'm aware of, or noticed.

The Jousting Arena you'll need to have completed by the time you get to Troll Tribe 4 as you have to battle Vulzal and he's triggered from the Jousting Arena, so that is important to future goals.
    Thanks, that helps a lot!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Queentina, I just finished the faerie bridge and was surprised that the Fellora Blossom goals didn't trigger. I looked into it and I need to have completed lesson 3 of the Three Lessons for Ivy quest first.

Other than that, I think your timeline works.

Good luck!
    Thanks for that information! I'll update my goal book to look out for that.

Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Thanks, that helps a lot!
    I'm in this same area of goals on my 2nd game. I'm so behind on that game, goal wise, as I quit playing it sooner than I had my main game. I found it too hard to maintain via my iPhone at the time, and until I came back to the games and saw that I could play both on my iPad, well.....I figured why not start it up again? I love Castle Story. There isn't another game like this, anywhere. And I've looked! LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I love Castle Story. There isn't another game like this, anywhere. And I've looked! LOL!!!
    I couldn't agree more - I've played games on and off for years, but none have hooked me like CS has!