Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    This is going to be a really dumb question but how many plots are we allowed to have per level? Right now I have 59 and can't get more but it just seems like such a weird number that I'm wondering if I need more royal points, more land expanded, level up....ect
    You can have a total of 60 plots. You must have one in your inventory. ;-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by valmommy View Post
    You can have a total of 60 plots. You must have one in your inventory. ;-)
    I checked that and I don't have one in there. I even stored a few to make sure I hadn't skipped by it. I redid my whole kingdom last night to make room for the conservatories I built and I didn't find a missing plot. This is so odd!

I'm level 47 with 5,786 royal points but it won't let me purchase the last one. It says "you're at your limit level up to build more structures of this type".

When you plant something, look around to find if its hiding somewhere
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    When you plant something, look around to find if its hiding somewhere
    OMG, why didn't I think of that! Next time I go to harvest my strawberries I'll check and see if there is a little arrow pointing anywhere in my kingdom. Hopefully I'll find the little bugger, if not, I guess I'll be off to email TL as to why they won't let me have that one last little plot.

ETA: Ok, the plot is definitely missing. I triple checked my whole kingdom and I'm one short. There was no additional arrow and no place there could be one as there was already something there (tree, building), so I guess I'll have to email TL to find out why the game won't let me purchase that one last plot. I hate emailing them. *whimpers*
    Last edited by queentina3; 03-14-15 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Update

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, I have another question. I'm on the Glimmer Rock fortune and am chopping the log twice, selling it, rinse and repeat. When I get full of seeds, shards, etc...I'm making the dark seeds...

Now the two goals that apply to this area of the goal chain that I'm on are: Coping Mechanism (held up getting the mythical essence as my dragon drops everything BUT his shard so I'm stuck upgrading the garden). Faerie Rich History - ready to send in Exchange but have to wait until this latest event is over as I don't want to tie it up for 2 days when I can use it to get extra energy.

Now, am I correct that I want to hold onto this fortune due to what may be coming my way after those two goals? At some point I'm going to need to grow a ton of plants in the greenhouse, right? Sister Sister is one I've read is horrendous though I've been trying to follow the goal guide but it's hard to see where I go next after what I'm on as they aren't exactly in the order they appear.

Sorry for my rambling but I want to make sure that I should hold onto this fortune and not chop the log three times unless I've passed the point where I'll really need to stay fully stocked on shards (since glimmer gate only gives 1 at a time).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still not able to give up on the chopping log fortune even though I'm at level 50 and have finished sinister sister. I use it ALL the time..especially now with the flower frenzy, conservatories give SO many seeds and you have to do something with them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I'm still not able to give up on the chopping log fortune even though I'm at level 50 and have finished sinister sister. I use it ALL the time..especially now with the flower frenzy, conservatories give SO many seeds and you have to do something with them.
    and fertilizer!! Why didn't I have this many conservatories during Sinister, Sister!! lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valmommy View Post
    and fertilizer!! Why didn't I have this many conservatories during Sinister, Sister!! lol
    Thanks to you both. I'll hold onto this fortune then. I checked all the ones that come after it and they're not worth giving up this one for, since those are all easily made/given things anyways.

Sinister sister, I love that name!

Hi guys, do I need the wizard shcool or fortune tent? I am on level 33 just bought 500 gems and need to spend them before i waste them on accidently speeding things up. any animals buildings you would recommend?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pigswithwigs View Post
    Hi guys, do I need the wizard shcool or fortune tent? I am on level 33 just bought 500 gems and need to spend them before i waste them on accidently speeding things up. any animals buildings you would recommend?
    The Wizard School you don't NEED but may want as it drops energy, which we never have enough of. The Fortune Tent gives goals that you may want to complete, or start and let them stay open (like the Glimmer one I'm on right now), as it gives resources that are sometimes hard to get otherwise.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....astle-Story***

That is a link to the HUB, you should check out the fortunes and decide on if you want it. You may also want to look at the goal listing by Dabag just to make sure you purchase buildings you'll need for future goals. I can't recall them all off the top of my head but I think at least every Royal building has had to be visited at least once during a goal chain. Same with the resource buildings, at least one has to be visited at some point.