Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Thanks for the replies guys!

tigarlilyvol - I appreciate you sharing the rationale for the expansion.

Looks like I'll be going with option 1!

Fashion Designer
    hello all! I am at level 33, done with the troll line, the gold bar and getting theroyal building for 50 trade tickets will be sitting in my book for a very long time,just started the Forgotten roostquest line, and AM on the last level of the faerie respite.

I need this 50 faerie bulbs for the last I think its the last expansion...I also need 30 sugar. I only have 6 bulbs right now, although I have harvested quite a bit. I am assuming this is going to take a while! Do I go crazy planting sugarcane right now, my sugar is in the twenties but I use it a lot. I guess I am asking how many thousands of plots do I need to harvest, approximately, to get the 50 bulbs? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    hello all! I am at level 33, done with the troll line, the gold bar and getting theroyal building for 50 trade tickets will be sitting in my book for a very long time,just started the Forgotten roostquest line, and AM on the last level of the faerie respite.

I need this 50 faerie bulbs for the last I think its the last expansion...I also need 30 sugar. I only have 6 bulbs right now, although I have harvested quite a bit. I am assuming this is going to take a while! Do I go crazy planting sugarcane right now, my sugar is in the twenties but I use it a lot. I guess I am asking how many thousands of plots do I need to harvest, approximately, to get the 50 bulbs? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
    Which bulb do you need? There are quite a few bulbs in this game.

As for sugar, well you can plant until you die from it. I am currently on my cake spree, I need 400 cakes. At 2 sugar the pop, that makes 800 sugar piles, or 4000 sugar canes. Make the plot count.... BTW, I need more 150 cakes. Then I will focus on Royal Sundae.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Which bulb do you need? There are quite a few bulbs in this game.

As for sugar, well you can plant until you die from it. I am currently on my cake spree, I need 400 cakes. At 2 sugar the pop, that makes 800 sugar piles, or 4000 sugar canes. Make the plot count.... BTW, I need more 150 cakes. Then I will focus on Royal Sundae.
    Faerie bulbs ...mentioned it but did not carry it through, Thanks.I need them to finish the faerie respite. 50. need to check the list again, because in one place is says from harvest, and another place it says from Magic Garden... So can a moderator please clarify where these faerie bulbs needed to complete the respite actually do come from ....thank you!
    Last edited by kat8rose; 02-17-15 at 04:52 PM. Reason: spelling

I'm level 38 and it seems most of my story lines have ended. At least for the Faeries anyway. The last thing I did was complete Faerie Respite. I have no further quest line to get the Faerie Bridge or Tea Party. Also nothing going on to get the Troll Sparring Pit. I've closed the glimmer gate and an now working on "Sharing is Caring' and 'A Witch and a Half'

Fashion Designer
    Faerie bulbs ...mentioned it but did not carry it through, Thanks.I need them to finish the faerie respite. 50. need to check the list again, because in one place is says from harvest, and another place it says from Magic Garden... So can a moderator please clarify where these faerie bulbs needed to complete the respite actually do come from ....thank you!
    I believe you are talking about faeriebulb seeds, looks like a purse that could hold seeds, drop sometimes from Magic Garden, Faerie flower bed, and glimmerbulb plants random drop. I believe the glimmer bulb plants are more likely to drop them quicker.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I believe you are talking about faeriebulb seeds, looks like a purse that could hold seeds, drop sometimes from Magic Garden, Faerie flower bed, and glimmerbulb plants random drop. I believe the glimmer bulb plants are more likely to drop them quicker.
    Thanks!I found different information in 3 different places, but yours sounds right.by glimmer bulb plants, I am assuming that you mean glimmer bulbs that we plant and harvest.

also, on the how clean is your library goal it calls for 10 bestiary encyclopedias. On the goal banner it says higher level library will have this. I have a level 5 library in my kingdom, but also have a level one library in storage for quest purposes. Can a moderator please comment and let me know for absolute surety that a level 1library will not drop the bestiary encyclopedia. Don't want to use of the space and wasting energy collecting if I cannot ever get a bestiary encyclopedia from A level 1 library.

THANKS

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!I found different information in 3 different places, but yours sounds right.by glimmer bulb plants, I am assuming that you mean glimmer bulbs that we plant and harvest.

also, on the how clean is your library goal it calls for 10 bestiary encyclopedias. On the goal banner it says higher level library will have this. I have a level 5 library in my kingdom, but also have a level one library in storage for quest purposes. Can a moderator please comment and let me know for absolute surety that a level 1library will not drop the bestiary encyclopedia. Don't want to use of the space and wasting energy collecting if I cannot ever get a bestiary encyclopedia from A level 1 library.

THANKS
    All levels will drop the bestiary encyclopedias (from a previous thread) just a rare drop, more libraries better chance to fill quota. I had 5 libraries out at this point trying for them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuawayde View Post
    I'm level 38 and it seems most of my story lines have ended. At least for the Faeries anyway. The last thing I did was complete Faerie Respite. I have no further quest line to get the Faerie Bridge or Tea Party. Also nothing going on to get the Troll Sparring Pit. I've closed the glimmer gate and an now working on "Sharing is Caring' and 'A Witch and a Half'
    You need to finish the Blythewood Sapling goals and Greselda's goals before you can move on with the other faerie goals. I had a look at both of your goals. In 'A Witch and a Half' you only need to go so far as to discover adamant for other goals to trigger. 'Sharing is Caring' is more likely your holdup.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    all levels will drop the bestiary encyclopedias (from a previous thread) just a rare drop, more libraries better chance to fill quota. I had 5 libraries out at this point trying for them.
    thank you so very much!