Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to help a neighbour, but I can't remember myself as it's long time ago. He is doing the expansion for troll king lair. Anybody remembers where that Wield the lengendary Sword coming from? He said it's not in the magic forge. Thanks

I found this, is this right thread to go?

. FORGE the Legendary Sword Excalibam (you cannot defeat the Troll King without it)
    (will have to do goal Secrets of Mithril before you can forge Excalibam)
    Last edited by boxesj; 03-18-14 at 01:38 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Hey boxesj your neighbour will have to do the Thurston quests to unlock excalibam
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Maguar. I have also told him to come on our forum which is very helpful always...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I would recommend new resource buildings over upgrades, in most cases. It's nice to have the shorter collection times on mines n mills (12 minutes per level upgraded), but it's only noticeable if you collect frequently throughout the day. I did my upgrades gradually over time as I accumulated the materials.

The Royal Exchange and building your castle would be my recommendation for your next priorities. The exchange opens up many opportunities - you can even start trading that extra milk. You can send knights on adventures from your castle, but you will also need a kitchen for that. The knights bring back supplies and gifts. And if you only have 1 mill, a second one will help. You are entering a very busy building phase. Maybe a 2nd mine too. And of course you might need to expand to create room for all these buildings!

the hatchery and stable will come in handy once you have the royal exchange, but they can wait for now.

Give Sir Pigglesworth some time, although it really helps if you can splurge on an apple tree in hopes of getting a golden apple. This goal can easily take weeks.

Purple petals come from the rocket larkspur plant.

The magnifying matrix materials will come from you doing all your usual activities.

Caravans can take a while -- and they only get harder! You can work on it a little at a time.

Hope this helps.
    Ooops I did things absolutely differently since I posted my questions a couple of days ago Thank you for your reply, I'll go for the Royal Exchange next then.
    Actually I did a couple of market requests and since I found the list of those on the forum I started with Hatching plans and A stable element (this one not finished yet). Also thinking about another well I could craft.
    I also followed my idea on upgrades as I did not realize they only gave me 12 minutes time cuts, so these were Wood or wood not and Resource upgrades, that also cleared Advanced construction.
    I am also done with Growing home (not entirely builded Ivy's house thou), The nature caravan, A good day to dye and Magnifying matrix.
    And I also have 3 rainbow pots

Hello

This is my first post, I'm excited that there are so many helpful people as well as post.
    I need some guidance on what I should be working on next. Here is my level and current objectives. Any input would be very helpful.

Level 27

Objectives:
    1. Trials and tributes
    2. A monument to greatness
    3. How can you be so heartless

Do # 2 and 3 have to be completed to move on.

Executive Chef
    hi vmktrooper

2. A monument to greatness Thread: Update 8-1-2013 Breakfast of Champions
    3. How can you be so heartless Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/16/2014 Pet Skunkupine

are both optional goals that will remain on your Kingdom Goals Listing until your ready for them. no hurry.

Here are 2 Links I find very helpful

Thread: Castle Story: Game Guide

and

Thread: Castle Story Versions & Weekly Updates List
    This also features a Main Storyline Outline with links that is also excellent overview for new players.

Thanks dabag, I appreciate the advice.

New Resident
    besides buying an apple tree from the market how do I get one...thx

I had 1 drop from an adventure but can't remember which one it was.

Nightclub Owner
    Sometimes you can get an apple as a reward from an adventure
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast