Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Welcome to the game! Once you expand to Ivy (the lady with flowers in her hair top of screen) then you will be able to get the potion shop.
    Thanks a lot :-)

Farm Supplier
    I got the Mermaid Scales just a bit ago. So yeah, I just have to keep playing and I'll find the rest of eventually? Good. That's a real relief.

One thing that makes me happy right now is that my next expansion likes it'll be easy, and also, if I can get the materials to build them, my next two Royal Buildings I want to buy should also be easy since I just need Gold Coins to buy them and no Gems. It'd have been a problem if I needed Gems.

Edit: I'm going to be working on two expansions and an upgrade to the Sparkling Mine now, along with the other quests I've got to complete. I already did one expansion, and now, for the next one (the one that's cheaper of the two), I need 4,000 Gold Coins (which I've already paid), 60 Royal Points (I have 153 thanks to the Library and the Spire), and I need 3 Wisp Lanterns (I'm crafting one right now). The other one is for the Ivy, and I need 6,000 Gold Coins, 2 Wisp Lanterns, and 65 Royal Points. The upgrade on the Mine requires 10,000 Gold Coins, 50 Stones (I already have 9), 5 Earth Wisp (I already have 3, but I guess I get more since I'll also be needing them for Wisp Lanterns), and 50 pieces of Wood - I've got 41 and I need 50 total.

So, guys, any tips? How should I go about this? I think I already where to get all of the stuff, but I'm just wondering about the order of things and whatnot.
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 11-19-14 at 05:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    I got the Mermaid Scales just a bit ago. So yeah, I just have to keep playing and I'll find the rest of eventually? Good. That's a real relief.

One thing that makes me happy right now is that my next expansion likes it'll be easy, and also, if I can get the materials to build them, my next two Royal Buildings I want to buy should also be easy since I just need Gold Coins to buy them and no Gems. It'd have been a problem if I needed Gems.

Edit: I'm going to be working on two expansions and an upgrade to the Sparkling Mine now, along with the other quests I've got to complete. I already did one expansion, and now, for the next one (the one that's cheaper of the two), I need 4,000 Gold Coins (which I've already paid), 60 Royal Points (I have 153 thanks to the Library and the Spire), and I need 3 Wisp Lanterns (I'm crafting one right now). The other one is for the Ivy, and I need 6,000 Gold Coins, 2 Wisp Lanterns, and 65 Royal Points. The upgrade on the Mine requires 10,000 Gold Coins, 50 Stones (I already have 9), 5 Earth Wisp (I already have 3, but I guess I get more since I'll also be needing them for Wisp Lanterns), and 50 pieces of Wood - I've got 41 and I need 50 total.

So, guys, any tips? How should I go about this? I think I already where to get all of the stuff, but I'm just wondering about the order of things and whatnot.
    DO, I don't envy you. It's hard starting out. I'm no expert but can feel your pain trying to work out what to do. I think from reading your posts you have already expended to goat man (aka Ol' Tom). If you now have a choice of expansions, go for Ivy. It may take a bit more of your resources to start, however, She will unlock the potion shop that you will need sooner rather than later. Leave the mine upgrade for the immediate future.

If I'm not correct, I'm sure one of the more experienced players will point you in the right direction. However, I'm still saying Ivy all the way. Cheers, good luck and happy gaming.

Rhino Keeper
    I would echo Outhouse01 - well worth unlocking Ivy before upgrading the mine.

The potion shop will be invaluable for future quests.

Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Alright, then I'll go for Ivy first, then the next expansion I have paid for (I already also paid for the Ivy one, just in case), and I also already "gave" at least one Wisp Lantern for both. I just need the rest of those crafted and I'll be ready; after that, it's the Mine upgrade.

About the Potion Shop, though, I don't need to pay in Gems for that, do I? I do have 8 Gems, but I'd rather gather more and then save them (I completed the "Down With The Baron" Party quest, and the Baron attended as a party crasher from whom I got the 8 Gems). Will I be able to just get the shop as a gift from the Ivy, or do I have to do something else for it as well?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    Alright, then I'll go for Ivy first, then the next expansion I have paid for (I already also paid for the Ivy one, just in case), and I also already "gave" at least one Wisp Lantern for both. I just need the rest of those crafted and I'll be ready; after that, it's the Mine upgrade.

About the Potion Shop, though, I don't need to pay in Gems for that, do I? I do have 8 Gems, but I'd rather gather more and then save them (I completed the "Down With The Baron" Party quest, and the Baron attended as a party crasher from whom I got the 8 Gems). Will I be able to just get the shop as a gift from the Ivy, or do I have to do something else for it as well?
    Ivy will unlock the potion shop which is 4,900 coins to build plus beams & blocks (no gems required).

Farm Supplier
    Nice, that's good, then. And then I'll be able to get the purple dye and simple glue from there, no? As well as the blue dye which I might for the blue banners.

I used 4 of my 8 Gems to get a Cowhide for the Royal Library's upgrade. I wonder if that was a good move or a bad move? I may have unnecessarily wasted 4 Gems there. I seriously I can get more soon.

Edit: Something strange just happened; for the first time since I started playing, a stinkupine didn't drop any fur when I ****ed it. And right when I needed its fur for the Second Caravan Quest, too (I just need the last one). Bummer.

And it seems like the expansion I was thinking was for the Ivy, actually wasn't, although the Ivy herself actually is standing right there. The corner that's right in front of her is her expansion point, then? That one requires 12,000 Gold Coins, though. Pretty expensive. And I saw one that requires 7 Wisp Lanterns.

Edit2: By the way, could someone send me some Stinkupine fur over here? Please and thank you.
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 11-20-14 at 01:28 PM.

New Resident
    I am on level 45 and only have two goals. One is sister sister and the other is A noble nest. I completed the noble nest but it says I haven't and still need the dragons egg. What can I do?

Farm Supplier
    About that Stinkupine fur, I used 2 Gems to skip that since I couldn't seem to get the fur from the Stinkupine. So I just expanded to Ivy and now I need to build the Potion Shop (I bought it, so I need the materials to build it now, of which I just need two more Stone Blocks).

I also need to upgrade my Royal Spire and my Sparkling Mine, both, to Level 3 each, as well as having to build that Market Place I've bought and have just lying there.

@klocain: I'm not too sure since I haven't reached that point yet, but I think those are both probably linked to Ivy's quest - I know for sure that the Sinister, Sister quest is linked to it since I read a post on here that said as much.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klocain View Post
    I am on level 45 and only have two goals. One is sister sister and the other is A noble nest. I completed the noble nest but it says I haven't and still need the dragons egg. What can I do?
    GOAL:
    9. A Noble Nest .Rewards 2,400 coin 8xp
    . USE 1 Diamond Glass (Magic Forge 2 days: 1 diamond . 50 jewels . 30 coals
    . USE 1 Golden Fleece
    . USE 1 Fiery Potion (Potion Shop 2 days: 1 burning ember . 10 lumin essence
    . BORROW Thurstons Helmet
    . USE 1 Dragon Egg
    Congratulations! Welcome to the world, little dragon!
    The baby dragon is ready to tend every hour and takes about 20 tends to mature

So, have you got a red egg? is there one in your inventory? the dragon egg is a different colour to a manticore egg.

do you have a tick against everything on the goal screen?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-Goals/page37