Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much!! Waiting on Greselda ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    My advice is to ignore Sir Pigglesworth for awhile. I did not get that goal completed for a long time (about level 28 for me). The golden apple is a VERY rare drop. I finally got the apple from an apple tree I purchased with gems and then after over 100 collections from it. I don't know how many because I was maxed on apples (@99) but still collected for the chance of the golden apple. The golden egg is a rare drop from the chickens and the golden nuggets are rare drops from the mine or chopping rocks.
    By any chance, is the apple tree you're talking about the one worth 90 Gems? If so, then it's really going to take a long time because I don't like to make in-app purchases, and plus, right now, I only have 1 Gem. I had 6 until a while ago, since I'd gotten 5 for getting some more neighbors (quest), but then I ended up using those 5 and now I'm left with just 1. Isn't there a shortcut, other than in-app purchases for Gems, that get me Gems easily? Or will I have to wait to complete more quests and stuff?

And another thing I have to ask: how do I get rid of the milk I've gathered up from the cows? I have too much now.
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 11-19-14 at 09:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    And another thing I have to ask: how do I get rid of the milk I've gathered up from the cows? I have too much now.
    I don't know what level you are, but if you have the kitchen then make a lot of bread, or at the Royal Exchange then try the Egg and Dairy exchange - the exchange eats up a lot of both eggs and milk.

By any chance, is the apple tree you're talking about the one worth 90 Gems? If so, then it's really going to take a long time because I don't like to make in-app purchases, and plus, right now, I only have 1 Gem. I had 6 until a while ago, since I'd gotten 5 for getting some more neighbors (quest), but then I ended up using those 5 and now I'm left with just 1. Isn't there a shortcut, other than in-app purchases for Gems, that get me Gems easily? Or will I have to wait to complete more quests and stuff?

You can get apple trees from adventuring, if you're lucky. But I got my golden apple from the magic garden. Every now and then I would click "give" on the actual quest just to see if I finally got one (sometimes they drop, but you don't notice!). It took me awhile, so just let that one sit while you work on the others. Good luck!
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Farm Supplier
    I'm at Level 9.

Anyway, I need one more piece of stone for my 5th Stone Block that I need to build my Royal Library. And I didn't notice when, but I ended up using up my 1 Gem I had left, too, so now I'm flat out of Gems. Can't these things be gifted from neighbors? At least, maybe just the piece of stone? I don't have any rocks left that I could take from and I just expanded, too. For the next one I'll need 65 Royal Points and I'll need the Library for that.

I also have to say, I need 9 more masks for that masquerade party quest and the Baron also needs some meat (from cows, but it's kind of hard to get right now).
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 11-19-14 at 12:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm at Level 9.

Anyway, I need one more piece of stone for my 5th Stone Block that I need to build my Royal Library. And I didn't notice when, but I ended up using up my 1 Gem I had left, too, so now I'm flat out of Gems. Can't these things be gifted from neighbors? At least, maybe just the piece of stone? I don't have any rocks left that I could take from and I just expanded, too. For the next one I'll need 65 Royal Points and I'll need the Library for that.

I also have to say, I need 9 more masks for that masquerade party quest and the Baron also needs some meat (from cows, but it's kind of hard to get right now).
    Chop some rocks stone comes out in abundance.

Farm Supplier
    Like I just said, though, I don't have any more rocks to chop. That's why I asked for help.

Edit: Never mind; my Sparkling Mine solved the problem. Just now, its work got completed and it gave me 11 pieces of stone, among other valuable stuff.

Edit2: How do I gather stuff for the "Of Tablets And Telescopes" quest? I just reached that point in the story.
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 11-19-14 at 01:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Like I just said, though, I don't have any more rocks to chop. That's why I asked for help.

Edit: Never mind; my Sparkling Mine solved the problem. Just now, its work got completed and it gave me 11 pieces of stone, among other valuable stuff.

Edit2: How do I gather stuff for the "Of Tablets And Telescopes" quest? I just reached that point in the story.
    Just for the record, you can buy rocks in the market. It is well worth buying them when you run short. You can also buy all sorts of plants and trees.

Farm Supplier
    Understood. So, about that "Of Tablets And Telescopes" quest, what should I do to gather materials for that one?

Rhino Keeper
    Understood. So, about that "Of Tablets And Telescopes" quest, what should I do to gather materials for that one?
    Gosh, I don't even remember doing that because it was so long ago Check this out Chain #4 Old Thomas

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ghlight=thomas

Your items will be ticked off as you find them: jewels & silver ore will come from your mine and mermaid scales from ponds or wells
    Last edited by 8hat; 11-19-14 at 02:49 PM. Reason: spelling