Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Rhino Keeper
    Speaking of trolls, I'm just about to build my swampy pit. Per another member's recommendations, I've stocked up on boar tusks (almost maxed out) and I've got 6 feral magic.

I'm also in the process of expanding to Sabina, but that's going to take a while. I'm working on the materials or cathedral for 200+ more RP, and then I've got to save up the 135k to get the square. Is there anything I need Sabina for the troll quest, or can I put her on the back burner for now?

Anything else I should do before I put the swampy pond in?

Executive Chef
    So far we haven't needed Sabina for the troll quest line. Since you have a bunch of tusks and some feral magic, I'd say get on with the troll line--finish up part three and get ready for part four!

I have just about 2100 RP right now. Thank you for your ideas! I have that expansion square all set up (Excalibam has been forged, 15 wisp lanterns are already allocated for that square) I just have to save up my coins!!! I spent all my coins upgrading my sawmills to level 4. I'll keep crafting my royal beams & blocks to have on hand, whenever I'm ready to upgrade my buildings. Thanks again Minilaura, Tutshe & Forkyfork
    Feel free to add me! I'm meggilizz

Fashion Designer
    I have recently finished Greselda's castle and have started the Adamant Alchemy and Lady Greselda goals. I am also on Part 5 of the trolls, waiting for more wool to do the 2nd upgrade of the troll castle.

From what I can tell, once I complete Lady Greselda I get the Dark Garden quest. And once I'm all or part way thru Adamant Alchemy I can start the Blythewood Sapling.

These quests seem to have significant and competing resource requirements - particularly for living wood, silver, sap, wood, manticore whiskers, dragon scales, mithril, and others.

Should I put off Lady Greselda and/or the Dark Garden, and focus instead on Adamant and Blythewood? Should I put off completing part 5 of the troll arc? Should I proceed with all, and just be patient when my progress stalls due to lack of resources?

Right now, I think my biggest stumbling block will be the magic cement needed to upgrade my level 2 deep mine to level 5. Are there any knights adventures that drop magic cement, architects paste or builders paste?

Thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I have recently finished Greselda's castle and have started the Adamant Alchemy and Lady Greselda goals. I am also on Part 5 of the trolls, waiting for more wool to do the 2nd upgrade of the troll castle.

From what I can tell, once I complete Lady Greselda I get the Dark Garden quest. And once I'm all or part way thru Adamant Alchemy I can start the Blythewood Sapling.

These quests seem to have significant and competing resource requirements - particularly for living wood, silver, sap, wood, manticore whiskers, dragon scales, mithril, and others.

Should I put off Lady Greselda and/or the Dark Garden, and focus instead on Adamant and Blythewood? Should I put off completing part 5 of the troll arc? Should I proceed with all, and just be patient when my progress stalls due to lack of resources?

Right now, I think my biggest stumbling block will be the magic cement needed to upgrade my level 2 deep mine to level 5. Are there any knights adventures that drop magic cement, architects paste or builders paste?

Thanks in advance
    I can confirm the Dark Caves adventure usually gives a builder's paste (3 out of 4 times).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post

Thanks in advance
    I've gotten architect's paste from desert sands.

Fashion Designer
    I have found both from the sources mentioned but don't recall ever getting the Magic Cement as a drop or back from a quest. It might end up being something you need to bite the bullet and spend time and resources crafting. I crafted it but depending on your gem situation it can be bought and at times when there is much pressure on crafting resources I admit to buying my way out of very expensive to produce items, especially if only one more is needed. Usually there are better uses for gems, but I buy them on sale. This would probably not be a good use for those who depend on earning and finding gems, but it has worked for me in the past. Now that my building are built I can easily afford to spend the resources which were so scarce when I was building. Sort of the way things work in real life. You work hard all your life to pay everything off, but by the time you have extra money saved up to buy the big house you wanted forty years ago the family has moved away and and the house that would have been a blessing then would be too big now that you can afford it. We are very fortunate that our rulers don't get sick or injured and we don't need to build a hospital! I can imagine we would have to spend a lot of Magic Cement on a building that would put broken characters back together...Nope, don't want that!

Nightclub Owner
    I can confirm that magic cement can drop from the desert sands adventure (not always though)
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Banned
    Time is the key and awareness.. i have used Builders Paste to build Architects Paste then realizing.. ohh i needed the Builders paste for another goal/building.. i try not to get ahead of myself anymore.. its tough i take quick notes and send myself timed emails notifying me of everything that Queenzod has posted. Then I work on making stuff I need and attempting to use the resource Pac Man.. the Resource PAC MAN is pretty simple.. if you use this it will eat that.. so when you plan out getting past a upgrade or a new shiny goal Castle/Resource.. always remember the basic resources are important.. Collect the basics like you collect Food to eat and live
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-06-14 at 04:47 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone ever get builders paste from feral lands?