Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, not missing anything.... Finishing the glimmergate is a pivotal part of the game, same with finishing the Respite. Keep going!

Are you at the part of the storyline where you are in dispute with the faeries? There is a time when the respite stops dropping items on purpose as part of the goal. What goal name are you currently on? Have a look at the Story Guide to see how much more you need to do.
    Adamant: keep checking deep mines. You mustn't have the ability to craft your own yet? Sir Piggie might also help you too. Good luck!
    I'm on the faerie rich history goal. Can't seem to find it in the goals section to see what's next.
    I've been checking my mines every time they come up, both level 5 and not getting any more adamant, trying to craft some but it's taking forever!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sicilysmom View Post
    I'm on the faerie rich history goal. Can't seem to find it in the goals section to see what's next.
    I've been checking my mines every time they come up, both level 5 and not getting any more adamant, trying to craft some but it's taking forever!!!
    That is part of the Blythewood Sapling/Goddess Tree goal chain - Pt 3. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Sapling-Part-3
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    I've never had a use for it but after giving it more thought, can someone please direct me to Forum Disputes? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've never had a use for it but after giving it more thought, can someone please direct me to Forum Disputes? Thx.
    Tap forum & scroll down. Good luck NW!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Thx Lorrainne! :-* ⚔

No problemo
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Lvl 41, working on building the Blythe wood sapling (manticores only want to give me fur, need whiskers for mythic essence!) that's part 1, also have the beat up lovecupine in my book, and need to collect from GRESELDA's dark garden one more time to finish that quest line.

Belladonna's or new trade with Belladonna (dark plants) quest line, from all I have read, should start when the garden maze is upgraded to Grezelda's dark garden, which I did yesterday. Have force closed and it is still not in my book. Have collected from the dark garden once, and still nothing.

Not completely ready for it but ..... HELP! THANKS

PLEASE IGNORE. ...AFTER COLLECTING twice from the upgraded garden, and completing the Grezelda's dark garden quest line, the Hello Belladonna/new trade quest dropped ... All I read stated belladonna would start when garden was upgraded.
    Last edited by kat8rose; 05-07-15 at 09:18 PM. Reason: found answer

New Resident
    I am working on the night glimmer sword, I need mysterious venom, not dropping from manticore or garden, nothing for a week now from anything. Any ideas where/when it gets dropped.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quikquik View Post
    I am working on the night glimmer sword, I need mysterious venom, not dropping from manticore or garden, nothing for a week now from anything. Any ideas where/when it gets dropped.
    Sounds like a bad run! The magic garden and the manticore are the only places for the venom, so keep collecting as often as you can. Good luck, it will drop (especially now you've posted, cause we've seen it time and time again! )

First of all I'm a high level 40 player. Addicted but I've been stock piling materials and trying to advance in the story line as slow as I can. But I've reached a point where I need to proceed. So a list of my goal items follows:

Cry in the night
    Wigging out
    Royal proof deed
    Treasure troves
    Rich windbag caravan
    Sir piggy says hello
    Breakfast of champs
    Ice cold lemonade
    Balanced breakfast
    One more time
    How can you be heartless
    As his highness commands
    The boardom not kingdom
    Shop til you drop

I'm thinking the caravan type goals and the ones that reward gems; to hold on to those and finish when I want to purchase something so as not to lose the gems in a gem trap.

Any other advice on what to focus on greatly appreciated. Thanks