Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Hi! I appreciate everyone's feedback on this forum, its very helpful. I've been playing for about a year and I am stuck. I've been upgrading most of my buildings to the maximum levels before moving on in the game. I only have the glimmergate in my quest book. Do I need to open that to get to the fairy goals? I've built the faerie respite already. I've searched the hub and refer to it frequently, but cannot find the answer. Help! Thank you. First post, I hope I'm doing this right.....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse444 View Post
    Hi! I appreciate everyone's feedback on this forum, its very helpful. I've been playing for about a year and I am stuck. I've been upgrading most of my buildings to the maximum levels before moving on in the game. I only have the glimmergate in my quest book. Do I need to open that to get to the fairy goals? I've built the faerie respite already. I've searched the hub and refer to it frequently, but cannot find the answer. Help! Thank you. First post, I hope I'm doing this right.....
    yes, you're in the right place! and welcome to the forum!

Opening the glimmergate is the trigger for most main story goals to come. If you have a look at the Story Guide (link below and what I refer to all the time ) you will see a summary of goals and what their triggers are. A lot come back to completing The Glimmergate goals of which there are 3 parts. Finishing part 3 will move you on. Hope that helps

Finishing Glimmergate part 3 triggers: Greselda's storylines (her castle and Beautiful Dark Garden); Adamant Alchemy for mythic essence. Part way through Adamant Alchamy triggers the Blythewood Sapling which in turn triggers the beginning of all the faerie goals.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-16-16 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks Spiritwind! Now I know what you mean by the Story Guide link. The information here is very detailed and there is always something new to find! Excited to move on in the story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ocs708 View Post
    Golden nuggets come from Sparkling Mines & Deep Mines. The Golden Apple comes from either the Magic Garden or Apple Trees. It takes a while for the apples, but they do drop eventually, I promise
    I have also gotten Golden Apples from the Fruit trade...

Rhino Keeper
    #the tablet found

there is 3 area to expand, which is the correct one?

current lv 13

do I go with the one with highest RP? like 240 and 5 WL and 30K coins?
    thx alot

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    #the tablet found

there is 3 area to expand, which is the correct one?

current lv 13

do I go with the one with highest RP? like 240 and 5 WL and 30K coins?
    thx alot
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1036540
    It should be the plot in front of the Tabernum, at I4 on the map. Once you clear this one, the land the Tabernum is in will be accessible. Good luck!

I tried to expand the game board. Paid the expansion permits,etc. the check mark showed up and suddenly disappeared. Now when I click on expansion, the area doesn't show up with the square and x...it looks like you can't expand. The game took the money, expansion permits, and all other requirements. I tried hard closing it but it still didn't work...now what?

Fashion Designer
    I want to expand to the glimmergate.
    Does the plot that furthers the goal cost:

* Have 3000 royal points
    * 15 wisp lanterns
    *200,000 coins

OR

*have 2400 royal points
    *16 wisp lanterns
    *135,000 coins.

Looked at the expanding map, but couldn't tell which one it was.

Nevermind, found it using the resourse chart. Its the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by drepanum View Post
    I tried to expand the game board. Paid the expansion permits,etc. the check mark showed up and suddenly disappeared. Now when I click on expansion, the area doesn't show up with the square and x...it looks like you can't expand. The game took the money, expansion permits, and all other requirements. I tried hard closing it but it still didn't work...now what?
    Please write to support and they will help you with this. S8 Support email: support@storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1036540
    It should be the plot in front of the Tabernum, at I4 on the map. Once you clear this one, the land the Tabernum is in will be accessible. Good luck!
    thx I guess I still have another expansion to go