Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You have to do all the Blythewood goals and Greselda too which includes discovering adamant before you can get to do more faerie goals.... Check The Hub.
    I have checked the hub..I saw the blythewood goal should be.completed... But what trigger that goal? I dont even have it? Or it only appears after greselda s goals?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's right, you won't get the new faerie goals for a while yet. These goals will be triggered when Greselda line is finished and your dragon ones too. It might be helpful (?) for you to look through the Story Outline Guide. I've put in some of the triggers for each goal (although it's still not 100% finished).

The Blythewood goal is triggered by having a L5 respite (which you've done) but also the Discover adamant goal line which is after Sabina an your dragon goals. You also need to finish all 3 glimmergate parts.

Without knowing the exact name of your goals, I can only give you some general info, but you are definitely on the right track! I hope that's more helpful for you, but feel free to post again if you need to

The great thing about the forum is that someone else will be at the same stage as you are and can also provide help. Go back to the Hub and click on the storyline link. Scroll down till you see where you're at. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I hatched my baby dragon today!!!!!! SOOO ECSTATIC! Now the painful waiting for him to grow.... I only have one goal in my book right now and it is to make a sword that needs 10 dragon scales. Anyone know how long it'll take to get 10? (Ie how rare the drops are, how many dragon scales per drop?)

Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    I hatched my baby dragon today!!!!!! SOOO ECSTATIC! Now the painful waiting for him to grow.... I only have one goal in my book right now and it is to make a sword that needs 10 dragon scales. Anyone know how long it'll take to get 10? (Ie how rare the drops are, how many dragon scales per drop?)
    you can get 1 dragonscale per day / collection.
    so if you are lucky, you done the quest in 10 days...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Host(ess)
    I am a level 25 and I have "found" Thomas, Ivy, Thurston, and the Magic Garden. I'm still working on Thurston and Magic Garden story lines. So, what I'm wondering is - which way should I be expanding right now? Should I be trying to get to the troll pit or to Sabina? Does it matter as far as the story line goes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpabae View Post
    I am a level 25 and I have "found" Thomas, Ivy, Thurston, and the Magic Garden. I'm still working on Thurston and Magic Garden story lines. So, what I'm wondering is - which way should I be expanding right now? Should I be trying to get to the troll pit or to Sabina? Does it matter as far as the story line goes?
    I went to Troll Pit first, then Sabina's. The Royal points needed for Troll Pit is 1900 and for Sabina's 2800. After Sabina's was Forgotten Roost to continue the Sabina's storyline. Check the Hub for more details.

I'm on level 50 and I still don't know what I'm to do to get the Tinker Camp. I know I can buy it with the exchange for 99 of them, but I prefer to use those on the land. Everyone I have asked can't remember how they got it. Was it by any chance opening up land? Thank you for your help and I hope we have more quest to do very soon.

Nope...it costs 99 trade tickets. No other way to get it. Sorry.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?52265 Part 1

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54027 Part 2

Check these out... They will help you and your friend. There isn't a known number of actions for each badge, just plug away at different things and they will finish when you least expect it. It does take a while though. Good luck!

Thank you, SpiritWind!
    Looks like neither of us will be able to finish this one, as our Queendom designs probably are not compatible with the goal for the Trial of the Explorer-badge. That is the only badge missing for the both of us.

Oh well. Hoping for upcoming quests to fill the blank pages of our goal book.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by songsofjoy6775 View Post
    I'm on level 50 and I still don't know what I'm to do to get the Tinker Camp. I know I can buy it with the exchange for 99 of them, but I prefer to use those on the land. Everyone I have asked can't remember how they got it. Was it by any chance opening up land? Thank you for your help and I hope we have more quest to do very soon.
    There will come a day when you have expanded your realm to the outer limits of what is available, and you are maxed on expansion tickets.
    On that day you will be happy for the opportunity to exchange 99 trade tickets for a Tinker Camp.

At that point in the game, you may no longer have any good use for the camp, but that is for another topic ��