Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Thank you for your reply! I bought this pack because energy is always not enough

Rhino Keeper
    What triggers the storyline that ends with the troll walking around the kingdom? I don't know the name of the storyline so I can't check the hub. I'm level 34 and I have the troll castle, troll pit, troll vault and Kaz's Abode. I thought when I got the castle, the troll would walk around. But since getting the castle, nothing related to trolls has popped up in the quest book.
    [Right now I'm working on Sabina storyline "Write the Wrongs" and "Wigging Out"]

Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    What triggers the storyline that ends with the troll walking around the kingdom? I don't know the name of the storyline so I can't check the hub. I'm level 34 and I have the troll castle, troll pit, troll vault and Kaz's Abode. I thought when I got the castle, the troll would walk around. But since getting the castle, nothing related to trolls has popped up in the quest book.
    [Right now I'm working on Sabina storyline "Write the Wrongs" and "Wigging Out"]
    I think it's Kaz's return. Here's Dabags goal guide. There's also a direct link to the goal update in post# 687

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1037515
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    ^^ Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I need some advice, or confirmation on what I'm thinking about doing. In between tapping on cottages I've been working on the following goals, Sister Sister and now Ivinea's request. In Ivinea's Request one of the tasks is to clear 5 old logs. I have the Glimmer Rock Fortune active. I've only made 5 inscriptions so far so I have a ways to go on Sister Sister.

Should I gem through the task on Ivinea's Request to avoid ending the Glimmer Rock Fortune?

Executive Chef
    I'll have to go remind myself what Ivenea's request leads to but sister sister is a long drag without the glimmer rock fortune! Whether the other is worth gemming or not, again, I'll have to see what it leads to. If it doesn't lead to anything great or more story line, it might be just as well to leave it in your book for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I need some advice, or confirmation on what I'm thinking about doing. In between tapping on cottages I've been working on the following goals, Sister Sister and now Ivinea's request. In Ivinea's Request one of the tasks is to clear 5 old logs. I have the Glimmer Rock Fortune active. I've only made 5 inscriptions so far so I have a ways to go on Sister Sister.

Should I gem through the task on Ivinea's Request to avoid ending the Glimmer Rock Fortune?
    Last edited by mreames; 10-28-15 at 01:39 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post

I did! So did lots of others. That fortune will definitely be the keeper of your sanity to get through Sister Sister. But, there are plenty who are crafting bit by bit who don't have the fortune. You could knock SS off in a month if you go hard at finishing it. Mind you, completing SS doesn't lead to any other goals though...

Is the only way to get a dragon, is to use gems to buy one? If so, how is that fair for people who can't afford gems? That would mean I would have no way to finish certain quests. Basically I won't be able to move forward

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meshellmybell62 View Post
    Is the only way to get a dragon, is to use gems to buy one? If so, how is that fair for people who can't afford gems? That would mean I would have no way to finish certain quests. Basically I won't be able to move forward
    no you get to craft a dragon through the goals to do with Sabina and the Forgotten Roost. If you want to let us know what goals you have, we can be more specific about when you will get the dragon goal.

You can look at the Story Guide (link below) to see where you are at if you want to do the digging yourself.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I'll have to go remind myself what Ivenea's request leads to but sister sister is a long drag without the glimmer rock fortune! Whether the other is worth gemming or not, again, I'll have to see what it leads to. If it doesn't lead to anything great or more story line, it might be just as well to leave it in your book for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I did! So did lots of others. That fortune will definitely be the keeper of your sanity to get through Sister Sister. But, there are plenty who are crafting bit by bit who don't have the fortune. You could knock SS off in a month if you go hard at finishing it. Mind you, completing SS doesn't lead to any other goals though...
    Thank you for the replies. My current storylines are Sister Sister, Three lessons for Ivy and I think Ivinea's Request is part of the Team Azalea/Lila goals. I think I'll wait at least a few weeks and then end the glimmer rock fortune. I can take this time to get expansion permits, rebuild my inventory and work on Ivy's lessons and Sister Sister. Chances are we'll have more holiday goals to work on soon enough.

Thanks again for the help!