Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you need help and can you help me!

Rhino Keeper
    For 280...
    - In the first section, get up to the switch as fast as you can. Try not to throw any bubbles connecting the middle grouping of bubbles/babies to the un-lit side bubbles, that way the spiders have to go all the way up and around if they are going to get to the babies.
    - In the second section, same thing.
    - Then, use a bounce shot to hit one of the lightning bolts.
    - After that, you just have to follow the order of hitting one switch to give you access to the next switch, to give you access to the babies.

It's definitely a tough level.

New Resident
    Yes PLEASE HELP ME I am so close to uninstalling the game. .. I have been stuck on level 65 for months now. Thanks. DayZee2 is my storm id. Or you can contact me on Facebook DayZeeRini@Yahoo.com

om

Rhino Keeper
    Toward the top are three stars. The way these work is if you hit them with a bubble, then all bubbles of the same color as the thrown bubble will be removed from the game. At the very top are babies of two different colors. The only way to win this level is to hit two of the stars with bubbles of the same colors as those babies. Lower down in the game are two immovable stones. They cannot be removed and will stay there the whole game. Those two stones make it hard to hit the two outside stars directly. It's possible, but you have to throw very carefully. Instead, you may want to try to hit these two outside stars with bank shots off the walls. As you play this level, slowly work your way up by throwing bubbles to form clusters and remove bubbles from the board. Sometimes you will see bubbles that are of the same color as each other, but are slightly separated from each other. When a bubble of that same color comes up in the queue, try to throw it such that it "bridges" the separated bubbles, touching them all and removing them all from the board. Techniques such as this will help you to clear the board more quickly, and have more bubbles to work with at the end of the game.

New Resident
    Please help me with level 427. It looks easy but I've been stuck on it for a very long time

Rhino Keeper
    Tips for level 427:

Try to drop out the big cluster in the middle as early in the game as possible. Rather than attacking it from below, attack the upper part of it, from outside in, using bounce shots. Don't use every color of bubble in the attack, but instead decide in advance which colors will be most effective, and use only those. In particular, note the color of the bubble in the middle top of the cluster - the one bordering numerous ice bubbles; attacking with this color from the left-hand side will allow you to color ice bubbles and clear out key parts of the structure with just a few shots of that color. Then attack from the right side with a different color, being sure not to get too far ahead in the right-side attack (otherwise you will color ice bubbles that color, making it harder to clear everything). Use bubbles of a different color to attack up the right-hand side. Use only a single color for that attack, and start the attack by placing the first bubble as high up as you can get it, to optimize conversion of ice bubbles. Eventually, you want to clear enough bubbles from the right-hand side to set up a bounce shot to the lightning up top, which will activate the switch and turn on the switching bubbles in the center. Note the two colors of the switching bubbles. You need to hit them with the color that DOES NOT match the other nearby bubbles, otherwise the prize will drop and be lost. Make sure the timing is correct on the throw to clear the switching bubbles (i.e., that they are about to turn the color of the bubble about to be thrown). The prize is two firebombs, and those need to be used on the two babies. Note that firebombs only destroy bubbles two layers deep, so be sure to not discard unneeded bubbles in a place that will block access to the babies and render the firebombs unable to clear them.
    Last edited by Lincstrake; 04-08-14 at 01:05 AM.

Great tips! It warms my cold bubble wizard heart to see players who understand the subtle tricks of Bubble Mania helping others.
    Last edited by Bubblemancer; 04-10-14 at 03:12 PM.

New Resident
    Please help on level 401

Help. I am stuck on level 316. The bubbles multiply faster than I can keep up with

Rhino Keeper
    Rainbow bubbles are a worthwhile purchase on this level. You have to get to that first star bubble quickly. If you can't get rainbows you can try restarting the game until you get two bubbles of the same color near the star. When you get to the star, hit it with a color matching the color surrounding one of the blowers on the sides to eliminate that blower. From there it should be fairly easy. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on Level 291 - any tips you can give me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast