Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you need help and can you help me!

New Resident

Thumbs up If you need help and can you help me!

Hi everyone, so I am new to this site and would like some guidance of what to do. The reason I wanted to join this place is because I wanted to answer questions for people about how to beat certain levels, by either giving them step by step directions if possible, or by just giving them advice about the level. I consider myself an expert at the game. I have been playing it for maybe 15 months or so (I think) and have beaten every level in the game to date. If there was some sort of Bubble Mania Olympics, I assure you I would be in the competition with a high probability of winning the gold. So I need some help figuring out how this whole thing works if someone can help and lay it out for me. And if anyone needs some help or clues or just directions on the game, let me know. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Oh it is great when advanced players come to the forum to help others. The best thing to do is scroll down the discussion and feedback forums for posts where members have asked for help for certain levels.
    You and reply to their posts to help them when they get stuck on a level.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    What is the trick to scoring 130,000 with one hit on level 24?

New Resident
    How to score 130,000 with one shot on level 24? I know a lot about this game, but that is one thing I do not. I just went and looked and I don't think my total for the entire level was over 130,000, so I'm not sure about this one.

Rhino Keeper
    The trick to scoring any high number with one shot like that is to have a bunch of pops or drops in a row. An UNBROKEN chain of pops or drops accumulates higher and higher bonuses. But as soon as you make a shot that doesn't pop or drop anything, your bonuses start back at zero.

Host(ess)
    Thanks kristanlh, you are the best !

I need help with level 328. I assume the star bubbles should drop all the black balls and open it up, but it hasn't worked yet. What am I missing?

Rhino Keeper
    First you need to clear away the colored bubbles that you do NOT need/want the fireworks bubbles to pop. Then the fireworks bubbles will pop the ones you want them to pop.

New Resident
    Kristanlh has the right idea. If you want to try and save bubbles, try and hit the firework bubbles with the same color bubble that is holding it all up. If it doesn't get it with the first firework bubble you still have that second one on the other side. I've never had a problem getting through doing that. Firework bubbles can be a little random and inconsistent, but that usually should work.

Farm Supplier
    Hello! Can u help me with level 280? I am not as fast as the spiders.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast