Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicattt View Post
    There should definitely be another way of getting manticore whiskers since we need to make so many of the mythic essence. It's taking me almost a week to collect 10 whiskers. Please give us another way of collecting them for this task.
    If mythic essence is going to become a thing, I agree with you. My whiskers have not recovered from that goal, and it's been several weeks.

It took me almost a week to craft the first batch of mythic essence for the Ladies task. It's been another week and I have 4 of 5 mythic essences to send with the letter to Agnes. The only reason I have 4 is because one dropped from the St Patrick's Day pot.

I have two manticore (purchased the second one just for the Blythewood Sapling quest) and collect approximately 3 times a day. I'm waiting on the 8 more whiskers so I can craft the last Mythic essence. The collection rates may have been increased but they're still not enough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jerirat View Post
    It took me almost a week to craft the first batch of mythic essence for the Ladies task. It's been another week and I have 4 of 5 mythic essences to send with the letter to Agnes. The only reason I have 4 is because one dropped from the St Patrick's Day pot.

I have two manticore (purchased the second one just for the Blythewood Sapling quest) and collect approximately 3 times a day. I'm waiting on the 8 more whiskers so I can craft the last Mythic essence. The collection rates may have been increased but they're still not enough.
    Lots of us only have one Manty, so the drop rate is very sloooow. I guess that's what this game is about, huh? Still, it would be great to up the drop rate for whiskers or Manty eggs.

Executive Chef
    Droprate for whiskers must have improved because I now have the 5th mythic essence for my garden and it hasn't taken as long as before. But they are hard to build up again.

Farm Supplier
    Have they speeded up the manticore collection time? I seem to be collecting a lot more often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicattt View Post
    Have they speeded up the manticore collection time? I seem to be collecting a lot more often.

Nope, just collected from mine and checked the timer. Still 6 hours. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Can a mod please sticky this or move it to the game guide sub-discussion board? Found this on page 9 of the forums.
    Thanks in advance.

Banned
    5. Dear Agnes Part 2
    Send letter, 3 days
    (*Royal Exchange: Letters to Agnes x 4, Mythic Essence x 5)
    Rewards: 3,100 coins, 10 XP, Unlock Blythewood Sapling in Market under Buildings Tab

oh my grrrd.. 3 days.. I need to forge a e-mail server in my Queendom

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on level 37 and I didn't get the extra energy quest. I'm still at 40 energy. Help

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031