Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We don't lower droprates of items like that. I actually just raised the Manticore Whisker droprate the other day to compensate for the fact that we're asking for them more often. Keep collecting - you may have just run into a spot of bad luck
    I really do want to believe that the drop rates aren't "adjusted" sometimes, but I have a hard time believing that when I've collected from my ponds and wells over 200 times yesterday and got 6 scales total. That's 3 percent, down from about 25 percent. I would love an explanation.

Farm Supplier
    We don't lower droprates of items like that. I actually just raised the Manticore Whisker droprate the other day to compensate for the fact that we're asking for them more often. Keep collecting - you may have just run into a spot of bad luck

Any chance on increasing the drop rate for dragon scales? Maybe incorporating them as a reward for an adventure as well as mythic essence? Those two items have got me in a rut. I can't afford to buy another dragon and even so the scales are scarce. Maybe give everybody another dragon egg, especially to those that have been playing for quite some time.

Executive Chef
    Yay, thanks! I only have one manticore and he seems to be shedding his fur all the time while holding on tightly to his whiskers. One whisker a day is generous... Hoping I'll be able to make more mythic essence again soon.

Executive Chef
    I have four adult manticores and it does seem the whisker drop rate has increased since a few days ago. I get roughly about two every collection.

I have not noticed any drop in mermaid scales drop rate even though I have no mermaid pond. Of course there are good and bad days.
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 03-03-14 at 06:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I have four adult manticores and it does seem the whisker drop rate has increased since a few days ago. I get roughly about two every collection.

I have not noticed any drop in mermaid scales drop rate even though I have no mermaid pond. Of course there are good and bad days.
    I still got fur last night and this morning. Guess my manticore didn't get the memo of increased whisker drops. Or perhaps the poor thing just doesn't have any whiskers? He sure doesn't look like he has any.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone help me with an issue to the Can't Fool The Ladies task? Admin? Someone?

I made the 5 Mythic Essences and upgraded the garden (I did not purchase any Mythic Essences with gems) but the Can't Fool the Ladies task did not complete and now I have to make 5 more. It took me weeks to get enough dragon scales to make the first 5.

Executive Chef
    maz3girl

3. Can't Fool The Ladies BREW 5x Mythic Essences

Sorry maz3gril, using the mythic essences to upgrade was not part of this goal.
    what you craft in goals 3 & 4 will be required for goal 5

if you want to see more about this, feel free to visit
    THE BLYTHEWOOD SAPLING Posts #534 to #540
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post859443

hope this helps you
    dabag

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    maz3girl

3. Can't Fool The Ladies BREW 5x Mythic Essences

Sorry maz3gril, using the mythic essences to upgrade was not part of this goal.
    what you craft in goals 3 & 4 will be required for goal 5

if you want to see more about this, feel free to visit
    THE BLYTHEWOOD SAPLING Posts #534 to #540
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post859443

hope this helps you
    dabag
    I know the goals were separate, but doesn't actually brewing all 5 of them (for whatever purpose) complete the Can't Fool The Ladies goal? Before I finished the last one, it showed that I had brewed 4, but when the last one was completed, the goal never finished. There is not a button to "give" them, it should just automatically find them when they are done, right?

Executive Chef
    hi maz3girl

hi maz3girl

Not knowing the mechanics of the game, I think

That goal #3 is linked to goal #5 and when you used the mythic essence for the garden instead of letting it remain in your inventory until goal 5 goal; #3 was incomplete. To do both would have required 10 mythic essences in you inventory.

sorry, you are going to have to craft them again

Farm Supplier
    There should definitely be another way of getting manticore whiskers since we need to make so many of the mythic essence. It's taking me almost a week to collect 10 whiskers. Please give us another way of collecting them for this task.