Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deb9678 View Post
    I have been stuck on the "discover adamant" objective for a while due to lack of mithril. I have seen some posts that say it can be crafted but I don't have this option. Jewelers trade-no success, mining-no success, collect from jewelers building-no success, adventures such as the dark caves-no success.

Any other suggestions out there?
    I can save you a little bit of time. The jewler building will never give it to you. It only gives coins and occasional jewels. Keep doing the jeweler's trade though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I can save you a little bit of time. The jewler building will never give it to you. It only gives coins and occasional jewels. Keep doing the jeweler's trade though.
    Jeweler's trade is your best bet, along with regular collection from your Deep Mines.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Seem development team fixed the 2nd sapling issue. Looking forward for the third part; and it is about time to release more expansion permit.

Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Seem development team fixed the 2nd sapling issue. Looking forward for the third part; and it is about time to release more expansion permit.
    Boo I was so close to getting a second sapling... I wonder how they'll sort out the people who have more than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by hiopztj View Post
    Thank you for all these wonderful Updates!

My Problem is, that I only have 5 Mythic Essence but I need 8. 5 to upgrade the Royal Maze Garden and 3 to build the Blythewood Sapling.
    What do you consider doing first? It seems as if both Storys are going to be continued. My dragon doesn't drop a lot of scales, so it will take a few weeks to brew the 3 other essences...
    Any ideas or previews for the next update?
    I can guarantee you'll need more for part 2 of the sapling questline. That sapling grows on the stuff. I just got the garden and aside from looking wicked, I don't really think it's giving me anything useful. I would save you potions for the sapling questline.

I collected mine from jeweler's trade. Got some every time.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 02-26-14 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Typo

New Resident
    Do you remember how many tries (roughly) it took to get it? I am 0-10 on jewelers trade. Feeling a bit frustrated that I am making zero progress.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deb9678 View Post
    Do you remember how many tries (roughly) it took to get it? I am 0-10 on jewelers trade. Feeling a bit frustrated that I am making zero progress.
    There is no set amount of tries - it's random and different for everybody. Just keep trying!

Rhino Keeper
    How does one of my neighbors have TWO Blythwood Saplings?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Boo I was so close to getting a second sapling... I wonder how they'll sort out the people who have more than 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by brdwybaby View Post
    How does one of my neighbors have TWO Blythwood Saplings?
    There was a small glitch were members could purchase extra saplings from the market. This has now been fixed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request