Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The fully upgraded, level 5 Respite has the faerie statue in it.
    Actually lv. 4 Faerie Respite has faerie statue too, but lv. 4 has silver statue, while lv. 5 has golden one. Also lv. 5 has floral garland around the top of respite.

Can't wait for Blythewood sapling..easy quest please..

Rhino Keeper
    For those that don't have gems, or can't afford to buy them. Maybe there can be a caravan or something to get dragon scales and/or manticore whiskers. Another dragon or manticore would help. In 1 week I only got 1 dragon scale.
    Last edited by fabulus12; 02-22-14 at 09:49 AM.

Host(ess)
    I really appreciate the info people share early on after new releases - and the fabulous moderators here ... you are all wonderful!

I am still visiting Thomas, and have barely started this quest, but it was very helpful to know I would need a 3 x 3 space. I was able to slowly move things around in the kingdom, store some bushes and cottages and mushrooms, add the new crop plots, and leave a lovely empty space for my little sapling when it finally comes!

I am trying to get trade tickets for the last two expansions, but that is a s l o w process ... so no room for a mermaid pond yet.

A big THANK YOU to TL for the lovely energy crates. There was a fire in the electrical room at our condo yesterday, and we will be without power until at least Tuesday, so I can't recharge my phone easily. When I did get it charged, I used two crates like a glutton, but I have one left. I am one of those people who sets the timer and visits the game as often as possible, so I guess I will be learning patience this weekend, as I wait for a chance to charge up, and then work like crazy before my battery runs out! Luckily I can recharge and play at work!

And - speaking of patience - I waited ages and ages to get an Alicorn last year, and finally got one. I used gems this year to speed up my pink Alicorn. I was checking my inventory on Wednesday and was surprised to find I had collected parts for another Alicorn without noticing. I was complaining to myself last year about the long wait (and determined to not use gems) and now this little fellow just dropped out of the sky without warning!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    For those that don't have gems, or can't afford to buy them. Maybe there can be a caravan or something to get dragon scales and/or manticore whiskers. Another dragon or manticore would help. In 1 week I only got 1 dragon scale.
    No kidding, my dragon hasn't dropped a scale in I don't even know how long. Maybe he has a calcium deficiency...

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Team Lava for your creativeness in the game content and responsiveness to keeping the fans happy. The only complaints are that you can't put the game down now...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    No kidding, my dragon hasn't dropped a scale in I don't even know how long. Maybe he has a calcium deficiency...
    same here... already asked if my dragon was seriously ill.. it gives coins or coal...

but, he.. i got a pig that gives me wool from time to time.. should i report it to guinness!

Farm Supplier
    Now that I have some black ink over, I wonder if TL would give the option to make a black banner.
    Yeah finally got my prism

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GBeesHive View Post
    I really appreciate the info people share early on after new releases - and the fabulous moderators here ... you are all wonderful!

I am still visiting Thomas, and have barely started this quest, but it was very helpful to know I would need a 3 x 3 space. I was able to slowly move things around in the kingdom, store some bushes and cottages and mushrooms, add the new crop plots, and leave a lovely empty space for my little sapling when it finally comes!
    I have a temporary space in mind, but until we know what the little sapling will grow into, I can't plan for its permanent home.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the new update - glad the pond isn't animated ( itouch 4 ) wouldn't handle anger animation ..past 2 weeks the increase items are making it tough to play - but I do love the new stuff

All you manty whisker hunters ....by any chance , do you frequently check your inventory ? On my 2 accounts I found each had another manticore egg in it ( I always watch carefully if anything drops from nest but somehow didn't see 3 extra eggs over past 1 month ).... I also caught an extra egg by seeing in th shop it said I have inventory there ....

I now check Inventory every few days to see what I missed or is low on ..