Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    Does anybody know how to get more dragon scales? My 1 dragon drops one every few days, so it is going to take me a long time to make 5 Mystic essence. Mystic essence is what I'm short for the maze, now I will need more for this.
    Yeah I'm stuck here too...
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the energy crates! I am happy to be a loyal Castle Story player!

Wow. Great update. There is a lot going on this week. Thanks for all of this new content.

Edit. I levelled to 42 earlier. Im at 95788 xp. Forgot to record right at the level. I was too excited with the energy refill. I had forgotten that you get all that energy when you level. Its been a really long time.
    Last edited by tollerach; 02-21-14 at 01:38 PM.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    thank you so much for the energy crates, the beautiful mermaid pond and the new storylines. It is refreshing to have so much positivity on this thread. This is my absolute all time favourite game (and I've played a few!). Thank you also to the fab moderators... we all appreciate your time to read our posts and answer countless questions. You did a super job on the pond, well done!

Personally I'm glad Agnes is a slack letter writer and won't respond yet as I wouldn't get anything else done in real life, speaking of which...

Thank you so much for another excellent release!

Executive Chef
    Hurray for energy boosts, I'm level 50! Thank you!

Very glad for the quests not being timed, maybe they get that we don't like timed quests? Make us go slow I don't mind, it's not a race. Those who have gems or cash to spare can speed up the quest and let us know what's ahead. I'm hoping that the blythewood sapling has something to do with living wood, which is so hard to find!

mermaid pond is beautiful, wish I had enough gems...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the energy. But I found I have 2 types of fluttermush ring in my inventory.
    One, I believe from last year's Valentine quest that gives mushroom n kissing dust
    The other should be new, giving mushroom n glimmer dust.

However, they look the same - pink ring of mushrooms.
    The name can be the same, but can't the color for the glimmer dusts one be in blue or purple ?
    Can't tell once they are placed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The reward at the end of this week's goals is the Blythewood Sapling. I do not know whether a future goal will give the Mermaid Pond as a reward.
    Thanks Minilaura for answering my question. 👍

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Thanks for the energy. But I found I have 2 types of fluttermush ring in my inventory.
    One, I believe from last year's Valentine quest that gives mushroom n kissing dust
    The other should be new, giving mushroom n glimmer dust.

However, they look the same - pink ring of mushrooms.
    The name can be the same, but can't the color for the glimmer dusts one be in blue or purple ?
    Can't tell once they are placed.
    If they look the same, they should be the same. The flutter mush rings give mushrooms, kissing dust AND glimmer dust.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    If they look the same, they should be the same. The flutter mush rings give mushrooms, kissing dust AND glimmer dust.
    Are you sure? Because I'd been wondering if this year's pink stuff are different. I remember people mentioning in another thread chopping newly bought valentine trees and getting regular wood, and my new pink chickens won't give me chocolate eggs while the old one does.

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing this game for close to 12 months and this is the most exciting update thus far.

Home run, Team Lava. Kudos